IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

• Administrator
9 hours ago, MacDutch said:

Took me something like 7.000 tries, but finally managed to make a hole in one on a par 3. 9th of june 2016, Zaanse golfcourse hole 11. :dance:

Congrats! You've got it.

8 hours ago, kpaulhus said:

Is there an achievement for an Albatross? Also, just shot my first round under par 67! Also had an eagle today.

And you have… all three. Ya big ninny. ;-) Congratulations Kyle.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally broke 80! http://www.gamegolf.com/player/billchao/round/3039116

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

I (very unexpectedly) broke 80 about two weeks ago!

Posted Images

Finally, after 23 years, won a tournament yesterday!  

My 86 bested the rest of C Flight by 2 strokes.  Couldn't be happier right now!

CY

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Fairway_CY said:

CY

Cool!

Won several tournaments on the Golf Channel Am Tour in 2015, 2014.

Broke Par (71) with @tristanhilton85 at Morrongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon, Legends course

Broke 70 (69) at The Golf Club at Terra Lago, South Course

Participated in several TST SOCAL events

Eagled some holes (most recent, Rupert CC, Rupert, ID)

Member reviewer (reviewed some golf balls and other stuff) < is that legit?

Somehow this never got on my achievements list.

i-JWQTVmj-M.jpg

I actually have 2 aces, but I lost one of the tags some while back.

• Administrator
On 6/14/2016 at 10:46 AM, Fairway_CY said:

Got it! Congrats!

On 6/19/2016 at 0:25 AM, Bechambo said:

Won several tournaments on the Golf Channel Am Tour in 2015, 2014.

All set.

Broke Par (71) with @tristanhilton85 at Morrongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon, Legends course

Good.

Participated in several TST SOCAL events

Okey dokey.

Eagled some holes (most recent, Rupert CC, Rupert, ID)

You've got it.

On 6/19/2016 at 9:29 PM, woodzie264 said:

Broke 80

A couple of eagles

Hole in One

All good!

On 6/21/2016 at 11:28 AM, Fourputt said:

Somehow this never got on my achievements list.

i-JWQTVmj-M.jpg

I actually have 2 aces, but I lost one of the tags some while back.

Okay. All set.

On 6/22/2016 at 5:35 AM, woodzie264 said:

Just bought LSW and stoked to get it

Yeah I already gave you that one. :-) I took your word for it. :-D

Technically an award, but I just realized...

We've been playing our U.S. vs Dutchies matches for 3 years now.  This October will be our 4th.  Hard to believe!  In addition to me, I think that qualifies the following members for a TST Outing award...

@MacDutch, @canth, @Bula, @jetsknicks1, and @ron273.

Who else is a member here that I missed Frank?

3 hours ago, David in FL said:

We've been playing our U.S. vs Dutchies matches for 3 years now.  This October will be our 4th.  Hard to believe!  In addition to me, I think that qualifies the following members for a TST Outing award...

You are right. Will look into it later this week.

• Administrator
On June 27, 2016 at 2:47 PM, David in FL said:

Okay I added all of those.

Feeling somewhat awkward about it, I'd like to nominate myself for the Stupid Monkey award. It's my understanding that this for folks who are dedicated to practice and improving their game. Humbly, I think I qualify:

As a husband and father of two young boys, my personal free time, like many here, is limited. Every morning I get up between 3-3:30am to go to the gym, do Bible study, and spend 15-20mins on doing something golf related before getting the boys up at 6:13a and getting themready for school. Generally my golf time is spent reading about course management, instructional tips, or working on my putting stroke on my back patio rug.

About twice a week, I'm able to get out to a local course over my lunch breaks and chip/putt for 20-30mins as I try to improve on my AimPoint Express method of green reading, trying to turn three strokes into two. Then, one to two Wednesdays per month, I will try to get out to the driving range to work on my ball flight (slight draw) which shows small, but continued progress. Over the past year my handicap has slowly improved from a 16 to a 13.3 currently and I hope to see it fall to 11 in the next year. I'm hoping my recent purchase of LSW will help keep that ball rolling.

While none of this is impressive in and of itself, I do this under same restrictions and lack of free time many of us experience of having a young family.  If I'm passed over for this award at this time, I hope after I earn the 5min award next month I will be reconsidered. Thank you for your time and consideration!

I just noticed the "member reviewer" badge -- how active do I have to be?  I did a few, but it's been about a year since my last one.  I think? I'm still eligible.