IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

I broke 90 for the first time in January!:dance: Now I have to get back into that form.

Driver: Cobra Amp Cell-S - 10.5°
Woods: Cobra F-Speed 3 Wood - 15.5°
Hybrids: Cobra Amp Cell 2/3 Hybrid - 16°-19°
Irons: Mizuno MX-15 - 4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled - 52°/8°, Titleist Vokey SM4 - 54°/8°, Titleist Vokey Oil Can - 58°/8°
Putter: Odyssey White Ice #1

Proud member of the "Breaking Bad Club"!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Shindig said:

I just noticed the "member reviewer" badge -- how active do I have to be?  I did a few, but it's been about a year since my last one.  I think? I'm still eligible.

We revised that a little since we lost the previous Member Reviews in the transition.

4 hours ago, ChrisPietersen said:

I broke 90 for the first time in January!:dance: Now I have to get back into that form.

Congrats! I added it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I have broke 80 and have had a couple of eagles.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• 2 weeks later...

I shot a 78 today, but I am DQing myself from the award since the course is only a par 67. If I ever shoot +7, I will claim it. I will claim the Eagle award though and the TST Outing Organizer and Participant awards for putting together a few gatherings in Dayton. 

Edit - I suppose I can claim breaking 90.

- Shane

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I shot a 78 today, but I am DQing myself from the award since the course is only a par 67. If I ever shoot +7, I will claim it. I will claim the Eagle award though and the TST Outing Organizer and Participant awards for putting together a few gatherings in Dayton. 

Edit - I suppose I can claim breaking 90.

Gave you the "Breaking 90" one. Gave you the Eagle one.

The TST Outing Organizer one (and the Participant one) require at least four people who previously hadn't met. You met those criteria?

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
13 hours ago, baw1 said:

Milestone round for me today. 77 (36-41). First time breaking 80. Previous best was an 82. Still a little in shock. 

I awarded you the "Broke 80" Achievement, @baw1.

21 hours ago, iacas said:

Gave you the "Breaking 90" one. Gave you the Eagle one.

The TST Outing Organizer one (and the Participant one) require at least four people who previously hadn't met. You met those criteria?

That's a good question. I put one together with @missitnoonan, @saevel25, @Jeremie Boop, @mcanadiens and myself. I think Jeremie, Matt and I had played together, but I think that was the first time William and Billy had played with the others. It's up to you whether that counts. 

- Shane

Broke 80 (79 with a double on 18) on the weekend.

D: Ping G25 Stock S Shaft
3W: Titleist 915F 16.5* Diamana S70 Blue Stiff
3H, 4H: Callaway XR Project X LZ 6.0
5i-PW: Mizuno MP54 Project X 5.5 Shafts
52*, 58*: Mizuno JPX Wedge TT Dynalite Gold AP
Putter: Mizuno MP A306

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, alleztom said:

Broke 80 (79 with a double on 18) on the weekend.

Got it.

Broke par my last tournament.

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, coachjimsc said:

Broke par my last tournament.

Okay. You've got it.

I broke 90 the last two weekends.

I shot an 88 this weekend. Last weekend an 87.

Driver: :callaway: Diablo
Woods: :callaway: Big Bertha 2 & 4
Irons: Miura MC 102's 3 - PW & Mizuno MP 67's 3 - W
Wedges: :mizuno: MP-R12 52* & 58*
Putters: :ping: WRX Ti4

23 hours ago, iacas said:

I awarded you the "Broke 80" Achievement, @baw1.

Thanks! Feels so good. Even though I know I have a ton of stuff to still work on. :)

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Jbrook said:

Broke 90 this weekend. 83 on Saturday

Got it!

11 hours ago, Asmanning95 said:

Had a 78 in the July Medal a couple of weeks ago

All set!

11 hours ago, Vinny Cap said:

I broke 90 the last two weekends.

I shot an 88 this weekend. Last weekend an 87.

Congrats!

• Upvote 1

Erik,

We had our Upstate New York outing today... So I think I'm due a TST Outing Organizer badge.

Also @krupa, @RFKFREAK, and @colin007 are due TST Outing Participant badges... You should have come you would have had a great time.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, onthehunt526 said:

Erik,

We had our Upstate New York outing today... So I think I'm due a TST Outing Organizer badge.

Also @krupa, @RFKFREAK, and @colin007 are due TST Outing Participant badges... You should have come you would have had a great time.

Are you?

For a member who not only plays in but organizes a TST Outing consisting of at least four members who had not previously met.

None of you had met before?

I'm glad you guys had fun. But the "outing" badge is, ideally, for something a bit "more."