• Administrator
On August 4, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Swungover said:

Ok, 

i broke 100

i own and read LSW

Thanks!

Got them both.

On August 4, 2016 at 4:05 PM, allenc said:

I'd like to claim a couple things and maybe hold off on a couple.

I definitely bought and read Lowest Score Wins.

I definitely shot a hole in one in a tournament which I proceeded to win.

Not sure if I want to say I broke 80.  I sort of did a couple time playing with my older parents from very forward tees with very low ratings.  I shot low 80s several times for much lower differentials so the former rounds certainly don't seem like more of an achievement than the latter.  Neither do I want "broke 90" because I almost always break 90 and don't really care.  So I'll post again when I feel I "really" broke 80.

I also eagled from those forward tees but that was, like, a 420 yard par 5 downwind so maybe that doesn't count.

I got the first several. I left the 80/90 and the eagle one off for now…

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Made an albatross today on a par 5!

Thought the ball was lost and was about to take a penalty when my dad took a look in the hole. He dropped his clubs and stared at me, and I thought he was just messing around. There it was. Just a freak shot, but definitely boosted my back 9 score.

Awesome day!

• Administrator
On August 7, 2016 at 8:42 PM, bm85 said:

Made an albatross today on a par 5!

Thought the ball was lost and was about to take a penalty when my dad took a look in the hole. He dropped his clubs and stared at me, and I thought he was just messing around. There it was. Just a freak shot, but definitely boosted my back 9 score.

Awesome day!

Well congrats! I've added the award.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hello Sir,

I broke 100 and 90 for the first time on the same day (89) two weeks ago 7/19.

Do I need to upload a scorecard? I scan and upload it. I would like to claim the rewards!

I've broken 90..      have every intention of breaking 80 by the end of the summer.. 

:tmade:  - SIM2 - Kuro Kage silver 60 shaft
:cobra:  - F9 3W, 15 degree - Fukijara Atmos white tour spec stiff flex shaft

:tmade: - M2 hybrid, 19 degree
:tmade: - GAPR 3 iron - 18degree
:mizuno: MP-H5 4-5 iron, MP-25 6-8 iron, MP-5 9-PW

Miura - 1957 series k-grind - 56 degree
:bettinardi: - 52 degree
:titleist: - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Putter

check out my swing here

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Kalnoky said:

Hello Sir,

I broke 100 and 90 for the first time on the same day (89) two weeks ago 7/19.

Do I need to upload a scorecard? I scan and upload it. I would like to claim the rewards!

Nope. We take your word for it. Congrats!

3 hours ago, lastings said:

I've broken 90..      have every intention of breaking 80 by the end of the summer.. 

Congrats to you too!

I achieved a Hole in One at Enger Park golf course in Duluth Minnesota on June 2, 2008.  I won the Men's Club Championship at Lester Park Golf Course for 2013 in Duluth.  I broke 80 in that Tournament (a 76).  I practice the 5 simple keys without getting off on tangents.

Thank you.

In my bag: Cobra Bio Cell 10.5º driver ;  Cobra Bio Cell 3w;  Mizuno MP H4 3 - PW;  Mizuno MP T4 52º GW, 56º SW, 60º LW
Favorite ball Titleist Pro-V
One HIO....LUCK.

I was going through my rounds today to calculate my handicap and noticed that I shot 75 last summer. It's a pretty an easy course, but it was a par 71, so I guess that I will claim the broke 80 achievement.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/sknick/round/529704

- Shane

• Administrator
18 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

I was going through my rounds today to calculate my handicap and noticed that I shot 75 last summer. It's a pretty an easy course, but it was a par 71, so I guess that I will claim the broke 80 achievement.

You're all set.

25 minutes ago, DannyMac said:

I have broken 80, my eyes are now on breaking par (Shot even 6 weeks ago!).

You are as well.

Congratulations, both of you!

• Administrator
3 hours ago, No Mulligans said:

I got an eagle this morning.  I've been waiting for that for a long time.

You've got it! Congrats!

On 8/16/2016 at 9:08 PM, CarlSpackler said:

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/sknick/round/529704

It could only be the Dales.

Just played there today. Didn't break 80 though.

I broke 80 today.

Driver - Cleveland CG Black 265
Fairway Wood - Adams Tight Lies 16 Degrees
Hybrids - 18 and 20 Degrees Adams Pro
Irons - 4-PW Adams XTD
Wedges - 52 and 56 degree Cleavland CG16

• Administrator
1 hour ago, baller7345 said:

I broke 80 today.

All set! Congratulations!

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Hacker4 said:

Made my first Eagle on July 18th, 2016. 85 yard hole out on a par 5 for a 3!

You've got it! Congrats.