IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

• Administrator
8 hours ago, sirhacksalot said:

BROKE 90!! Managed to card a 47, 41

Congrats. You're all set!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Would League Champions count for an achievement?  My Partner and I won our Lester Park Men's League Championship last night.

• Upvote 1

In my bag: Cobra Bio Cell 10.5º driver ;  Cobra Bio Cell 3w;  Mizuno MP H4 3 - PW;  Mizuno MP T4 52º GW, 56º SW, 60º LW
Favorite ball Titleist Pro-V
One HIO....LUCK.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, metbid said:

Would League Champions count for an achievement?  My Partner and I won our Lester Park Men's League Championship last night.

Maybe. But you already have the "tournament winner" award.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks, I didn't know if there were multiple awards or not.

In my bag: Cobra Bio Cell 10.5º driver ;  Cobra Bio Cell 3w;  Mizuno MP H4 3 - PW;  Mizuno MP T4 52º GW, 56º SW, 60º LW
Favorite ball Titleist Pro-V
One HIO....LUCK.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Brian W said:

I have broken 80

I have gotten 3 eagles all on par 5 though

You've got them! Congrats!

I wondered how you got those awards! :)

I've broken 90.

I've also scored an eagle (just one)... It was on a par 4 with my 8 iron from about ~120 yards out. ;-)

I've also recently completed 2 straight months of the practice challenge and would love to claim the Stupid Monkey award as well, but although I've been practicing, my focus could be better and I need to follow-up on my, My Swing thread.... so I'll wait on that one.

Edited by roamin

Jake
"If you need to carry a water hazard, take one extra club or two extra balls." - Unknown (to me)

My Swing | Course Vlogs | Favorite Post | Roamin' for life. (MCATDT)

23 minutes ago, roamin said:

Me too!

I just broke 100 for the first time last week.  Hoping 90 isn't too far behind!

I broke par the last time this summer in tournament play. I shot 70 (-1) and I also won the tournament!

I have two hole in ones, managed to make them both in competition play. I won closest to the pin both times :-)

• Administrator
8 hours ago, roamin said:

I've broken 90.

I've also scored an eagle (just one)... It was on a par 4 with my 8 iron from about ~120 yards out. ;-)

I've also recently completed 2 straight months of the practice challenge and would love to claim the Stupid Monkey award as well, but although I've been practicing, my focus could be better and I need to follow-up on my, My Swing thread.... so I'll wait on that one.

You got the first two. The latter, yeah, we have to know what you're working on and how.

7 hours ago, bweiss711 said:

Me too!

I just broke 100 for the first time last week.  Hoping 90 isn't too far behind!

All set!

6 hours ago, FinTurma said:

I broke par the last time this summer in tournament play. I shot 70 (-1) and I also won the tournament!

I have two hole in ones, managed to make them both in competition play. I won closest to the pin both times :-)

Congrats. I added them!

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I thought of another achievement I need to claim. I was at the Whispering Woods outing 2 years ago. That should qualify for the TST Outing Participant.

Yup. Added!

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, skeedawg said:

Cool! I broke 90 today. Shot 89 at Indian creek. Can do better. Now to break 80!!

You've got it!

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Tod said:

New personal best - Broke 90 at my home course with an 88!

Got it!