broke 90

broke 80

broke 70

made many eagles

made an albatross

made 2 hole in ones

have won several tournaments 

and I'm a stupid monkey

I gave you the Broke Par, Eagle, and Hole in One awards. The others, well, we need a little more detail…

21 hours ago, poser said:

I've broken par alot.
Plenty of eagles.
Hole in one last year at the Neuse country club hit 8 iron from 165 and got to see it go in.
Albatross this year at pinewild.  Had 222 to a front pin wasn't playing that great that day but, hit a 3 hybrid over a pine tree didn't get to see it go in but, once I got to the green my playing partner started yelling that it was in the hole.  Pretty awesome and got it recorded in gamegolf.

I've won a few CGA events but, nothing spectactular.

Okay, all set. Post more, eh, @poser.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 hours ago, iacas said:

I gave you the Broke Par, Eagle, and Hole in One awards. The others, well, we need a little more detail…

Okay, all set. Post more, eh, @poser.

Hole in one details was at the Neuse country club uphill par3.  Had 165 and hit 8 iron it hit right before flag released and disappeared.  Had 3 of my friends there and we had literally just talked about we have never had a hole in one in our group.  Cool thing is my buddy had one 2 months later and I was there to see it as well.

Roger on the posting...

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

• Broke 90
  • Tournament Winner - won tournament here in Australia last Saturday. TDR Cup
  • Lowest Score Wins (technically an "Award")
  • Stupid Monkey (ditto)

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

Broke 100 in my first year.. going to aim for 90 next year (do I get a plastic medal ?:banana:)

Jones Carry Bag *** Titleist 975D 10.5  *** Wilson Staff FG Tour  4 - pw *** Callaway Mac Daddy 52 deg & 58 deg *** Nike Method Mod 90

• Administrator
7 hours ago, RickPro said:
  • Broke 90
  • Tournament Winner - won tournament here in Australia last Saturday. TDR Cup
  • Lowest Score Wins (technically an "Award")
  • Stupid Monkey (ditto)

I gave you the first two. PM me your name or something for the LSW award. The Stupid Monkey award takes some doing, and I don't know if we have the proof to award that one to you.

4 hours ago, PaddyMac said:

Broke 100 in my first year.. going to aim for 90 next year (do I get a plastic medal ?:banana:)

All yours!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Can I lay claim to a few?:

• LSW (what evidence needed for this?)
  • Eagle
  • Hole-in-One (8i off yellow blocks to the 6th at a place called Radcliffe-on-Trent about 9/10 years ago with a Titleist NXT Tour ball that I saved and still have at home)
  • Broke Par. Couple of examples:

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

• Administrator
On 9/5/2017 at 0:07 PM, misty_mountainhop said:

Can I lay claim to a few?:

• LSW (what evidence needed for this?)
  • Eagle
  • Hole-in-One (8i off yellow blocks to the 6th at a place called Radcliffe-on-Trent about 9/10 years ago with a Titleist NXT Tour ball that I saved and still have at home)
  • Broke Par. Couple of examples:
  • Okay. I believe you.
  • Got it.
  • Jerk. ;-)
  • Okay.

I love that you're still using Scorecard, and that you fill in notes on every hole. I am glad it's held up (the software).

16 hours ago, iacas said:
  • Okay. I believe you.
  • Got it.
  • Jerk. ;-)
  • Okay.

I love that you're still using Scorecard, and that you fill in notes on every hole. I am glad it's held up (the software).

Many thanks for that.

To coin a phrase, Scorecard just works, even after several MacOS upgrades. Kudos to the coders ;-)...

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

• Administrator
20 hours ago, chilepepper said:

I would like to claim the "broke 80" achievement . Oops maybe I already got it

That's the only one you have, yes.

You haven't bought LSW or had an eagle or done some of the other things?

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, JRobber said:

Hi,

i broke 90 

had 2 eagles

Got them both. Thanks! Congrats!

Well since I am back I will claim some Achievements

I have broken par many times the last was two weeks ago.

I just won my fifth Club Championship last month 8/12-8/13

I have had many eagles including several multi-eagle rounds the last one was two weeks ago today.

I guess that's it as I am STILL waiting for that first Hole in One :~(

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, NM Golf said:

Well since I am back I will claim some Achievements

I have broken par many times the last was two weeks ago.

I just won my fifth Club Championship last month 8/12-8/13

I have had many eagles including several multi-eagle rounds the last one was two weeks ago today.

I guess that's it as I am STILL waiting for that first Hole in One :~(

Welcome back, and… I've given you all of those. Congratulations.

Finally made an eagle... 

I actually thought with my length it would have been a drive a par-four or reach a par-five in two... But it was a hybrid off the tee and a holed-out 7-iron from 160 yards on the par-4 5th hole at Newman last night.

I thought if and when I finally made one it would have been make a long putt or pitch in from like 30 or 40 yards... But no, it was a 7-iron from 160 yards.

Edited by onthehunt526
Forgot to mention it was a par-four

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Not sure if either of these count, but here goes anyways (both of these "achievements" were in the same round last night, 9/13/17)!

Played from the forward tees for 9 holes (only a 9 hole course) and shot a 33 which is 2 under the par 35 for 9 holes.  I would assume that breaking par only counts over 18 holes?

Also had my first ever Eagle (also from forward tees) on a 295ish par 4 with a 70 yard gap wedge that trickled in somehow.  Got insanely lucky to be where I was on my second as I bonked a tree pretty hard with my driver trying to cut the corner of the hole but my ball decided to go extremely straight that swing...

• Like 1

Woods: Ping G15 10.5* Draw Driver;   Ping G Series 14.5* 3 Wood;  Callaway 2019 Apex 19* 3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno MP-33 4-PW

Wedges: Ping Glide 1.0 52* SS, Glide Stealth 2.0 56* ES, Hogan 60* SW

Edel E-1 Putter

Going to claim my broke 80 prize after shooting lowest round since my return to golf with a 79 yesterday at Ives Hill.  

Also a shout out to LSW....  Been using some of the strategy ideas especially on the par 5's not laying up or trying to figure perfect approach distance on 2nd shot, and firing at the middle of greens when further than 150 yards out instead of worrying about front pin or left pin etc.  

Think those 2 things alone helped save a few pars and prevented my usual bogey on both par 3's on the back nine.

Edited by scotth
  • Upvote 1

In my bag: All Lefty clubs
Goldsmith driver I built 10 degree reg flex, Orlimar 14 degree 3 wood, 7 wood
Cobra Oversize 3 and 4 iron; Gigagolf Ion Control 5 iron through PW firm flex and 1 inch over with 3 degrees upright
Golfsmith SW that I built, steel shaft reg flex, Cleveland Tour Action Raw 60 with dynamic golf stiff
Scotty Cameron Teryllium Newport putter