Jump to content
IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally broke 80! http://www.gamegolf.com/player/billchao/round/3039116

I (very unexpectedly) broke 80 about two weeks ago!

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, phedrick said:

For the first time EVER, I broke 80!  So stoked.

That’s awesome! Congrats! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I broke 80 for the first time, and it happened at the same course I broke 90. Bartley Cavanaugh in Sacramento, CA. I played from the Blue tees and shot 9 bogies, 5 pars, and 4 birdies for 5 over 76. The score triggered and Exceptional Score Revision and all my differentials were lowered by one. My index went from 14.5 to 12.2. If I didn't 3-putt two GIRs (two stupid decisions to try to putt while twistering my way around other player's lines) it could/should have been a +3 round.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I finally broke 90!  I shot an 89 at Lanier Islands Legacy Golf Course - 71.0/137/6193

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

23 hours ago, bwdial said:

I finally broke 90!  I shot an 89 at Lanier Islands Legacy Golf Course - 71.0/137/6193

And... I shot another sub-90 round... an 87.  Gaining more and more confidence.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

After posting several 90, 91 rounds I FINALLY broke 90 today! Shot 85 at Wyandot Golf Course from the whites - 68.40/111/5610. Feels great to be in the 80's!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
On 6/30/2020 at 12:10 PM, Binh Nguyen said:

Got my 4th eagle in 2 years after got nothing from the first 5 years. 
And I finally broke 80 last Tuesday with a 79 ( Bogey my last 4 holes but I managed to hold on).

Eagle and Broke 80 are yours!

On 6/30/2020 at 2:05 PM, RetiredOldMan said:

So, may I have a LSW badge, icon, or avatar?

You have it, yeah.

On 7/2/2020 at 9:33 AM, Double_AA said:

Broke 90 at Rivers Edge in NC! 89

Congrats!

On 7/2/2020 at 9:11 PM, dagolfer18 said:

I made my first ever eagle in a tournament today! Two solid shots on the par-5 left about fifty yards, and I hit a bump-and-run 8I onto the green, and it just happened to roll in the hole. Fun game!

Nice job. It is fun!

On 7/5/2020 at 6:05 PM, phedrick said:

For the first time EVER, I broke 80!  So stoked.

Wheeeeeee!

On 7/6/2020 at 11:37 AM, Sean_D said:

I broke 80 for the first time, and it happened at the same course I broke 90. Bartley Cavanaugh in Sacramento, CA. I played from the Blue tees and shot 9 bogies, 5 pars, and 4 birdies for 5 over 76. The score triggered and Exceptional Score Revision and all my differentials were lowered by one. My index went from 14.5 to 12.2. If I didn't 3-putt two GIRs (two stupid decisions to try to putt while twistering my way around other player's lines) it could/should have been a +3 round.

Great!

On 7/7/2020 at 4:23 PM, gjunkie57 said:

I Completed the no 7’s challenge.  

Nice job!

On 7/7/2020 at 7:01 PM, bwdial said:

I finally broke 90!  I shot an 89 at Lanier Islands Legacy Golf Course - 71.0/137/6193

Awesome stuff!

9 hours ago, Greg 504 said:

After posting several 90, 91 rounds I FINALLY broke 90 today! Shot 85 at Wyandot Golf Course from the whites - 68.40/111/5610. Feels great to be in the 80's!

Barrier broken!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Here's a card from this year of me breaking 90. I've shot an 83 multiple times this year so I'm hoping to break 80 here soon! 

My girlfriend was in charge of the scorecard so don't mind the doodles haha

 

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 2 weeks later...

New member here. Have been re-reading my LSW and finally decided to join TST. Break 90 semi-regularly, working towards breaking 80. How do I get the awards added to my signature?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The return to game has been pretty rough after 5 year break, this surely isn't like riding a bike. There's been many what I would call good rounds, but the score has showed something different. Thought I'd share this one tho as it was under 80 and had my first ever eagle on par 4 (Had few on par 5's back in the day), chipped in from about 30 meters. If course gave me 2 shots there I surely gave them back on back 9 by missing 2 putts from 1,5 feet. 🙈

1181851259_Nayttokuva2020-7-26kello19_53_29.png.ea46dd7923c530819634896d728d2a0b.png

So yea, would like to claim:

- Eagle
- Under 80

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 7/15/2020 at 11:19 AM, ShaftFarmer said:

Here's a card from this year of me breaking 90. I've shot an 83 multiple times this year so I'm hoping to break 80 here soon! 

Congrats!

On 7/26/2020 at 12:17 PM, sedmo said:

New member here. Have been re-reading my LSW and finally decided to join TST. Break 90 semi-regularly, working towards breaking 80. How do I get the awards added to my signature?

Nice job!

On 7/26/2020 at 1:26 PM, Tepi90 said:

The return to game has been pretty rough after 5 year break, this surely isn't like riding a bike. There's been many what I would call good rounds, but the score has showed something different. Thought I'd share this one tho as it was under 80 and had my first ever eagle on par 4 (Had few on par 5's back in the day), chipped in from about 30 meters. If course gave me 2 shots there I surely gave them back on back 9 by missing 2 putts from 1,5 feet. 🙈

 

All yours!

7 hours ago, Antneye said:

I just picked up lowest score wins. Loving it!

Added!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I made my first Ace on July 31, 2020 at Garland Resort - Fountains Course - Hole #5.  It was @ 133 yrds and I used my Pitching Wedge.  Sorry about the delayed post but I am still learning all that TST has to offer.

Hole in One.JPEG

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Finally broke 80, Bear Mountain golf course.  Not sure it counts, it's a par 70, but you play the same 9 holes twice to play 18, which I did and shot a 78.  Surprisingly for me as it's one of the hardest courses I play because of the speed and slopes of the green.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Howdy. I finally broke 90 on Monday past. First sub 90 on a par 72. 46+43 at Fraserview golf course in Vancouver bc off the men’s whites. Hope that qualifies for the badge. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • Support TST Affiliates

    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Posts

    • But this issue was playing a different type of ball. Not just changing balls.
    • I knew we could not change during  a hole but between holes was OK. Model Local Rule G-4 is a local rule so my question is, is it often used in other competitive rounds or primarily on the “Tours”?
    • We are just one week out now from calling in the tee times.  I will update as I am able to do so.  
    • I played Croasdaile the other day from the blues (par 72, 6511 yards, 71.9/136). I was +8 through 7, not too bad, but then weather caught me and I had to stop. But an hour later I was able to continue. I rope hooked my drive OB and made a quad, then made a solid bogey on the ninth to make the turn at 49.  I then three putted the short par 5 tenth for bogey and made double from the fringe on the 11th. Then I played the toughest stretch on the course, holes 12-14, in just one over. Six over on the last four holes added up to a 46 on the back, 95 total. I played the last 11 holes in +15 and in about 1:15. Not my best effort for sure, but my handicap didn’t move. I’m playing again later today, so I’ll see if I can get my handicap moving in the right direction!
    • Good point, if not June 20 and Sticking to Sunday’s I could do July 11, 18 or 25 I could survive a 5 hour round if the company is good but that would kill the whole day once I add a little range & putting time, an hour drive each way and the 19th hole. Still I will do it if that is what works for others.
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. Jayclay
      Jayclay
      (64 years old)
    2. Joe4
      Joe4
      (48 years old)
    3. Linville
      Linville
      (41 years old)
    4. mitchell10
      mitchell10
      (35 years old)
    5. monkeys
      monkeys
      (23 years old)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...