IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

Broke 80, and Eagle. 

I shot under Par on a disc golf course 2 weeks ago, does that count? lol

• Thumbs Up 1
Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
On 8/11/2020 at 12:27 PM, StuM said:

I made my first Ace on July 31, 2020 at Garland Resort - Fountains Course - Hole #5.  It was @ 133 yrds and I used my Pitching Wedge.  Sorry about the delayed post but I am still learning all that TST has to offer.

Hole in One.JPEG

Congrats! One more than me.

On 8/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, No Mulligans said:

Finally broke 80, Bear Mountain golf course.  Not sure it counts, it's a par 70, but you play the same 9 holes twice to play 18, which I did and shot a 78.  Surprisingly for me as it's one of the hardest courses I play because of the speed and slopes of the green.

If you post here, it's your call, so you got it. Nice job.

On 8/19/2020 at 12:01 PM, uitar9 said:

Howdy. I finally broke 90 on Monday past. First sub 90 on a par 72. 46+43 at Fraserview golf course in Vancouver bc off the men’s whites. Hope that qualifies for the badge. 

Congrats!

On 8/23/2020 at 11:33 PM, Slice of Life said:

Broke 80, and Eagle. 

I shot under Par on a disc golf course 2 weeks ago, does that count? lol

All set. And no. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
On 8/31/2020 at 9:36 AM, bweiss711 said:

I received and read Lowest Score Wins. No doubt, it aided in me putting up my lowest score ever over the weekend.

Thank you! Enjoy!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

How do I give myself the 5 minute daily practice achievement?  From the OP it seems I should be able to give it to myself but I can’t figure it out. 

• Administrator
On 9/7/2020 at 10:56 AM, Antneye said:

How do I give myself the 5 minute daily practice achievement?  From the OP it seems I should be able to give it to myself but I can’t figure it out. 

Yep, you can.

Someone else can help you out here, because I see things differently as an admin.

I think… Go to the award page and click "New Award".

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Victor Isaksen said:

broke par a couple weeks ago

Congrats!

3 hours ago, iacas said:

Yep, you can.

Someone else can help you out here, because I see things differently as an admin.

I think… Go to the award page and click "New Award".

Thanks. Hopefully someone chimes in. I don’t see that as an option. No biggie. Putting in the work is what matters. The badge is not the goal 😁

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Antneye said:

Thanks. Hopefully someone chimes in. I don’t see that as an option. No biggie. Putting in the work is what matters. The badge is not the goal 😁

Yeah it is. That's the answer. Go to https://thesandtrap.com/awards/category/4-monthly-awards/ and click "New Award."

• Administrator
1 hour ago, RFKFREAK said:

Got an eagle on my birthday this year and got a hole in one last year. :-)

You got it, ya big fat jerk.

😉

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, iacas said:

Yeah it is. That's the answer. Go to https://thesandtrap.com/awards/category/4-monthly-awards/ and click "New Award."

Done.  For others having the same issue it turns out you (well, at least I) do not see that on my mobile web browser.  I had to go to my desktop client to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought and read LSW. It's really helped me focus my practice time.

Mike

Driver: TM Sim2 9* Ventus Black, M5 9* Kuro Kage
Fwy: TM SLDR 3W, 5W;    Hybrid: TM M1 4 Hybrid
Irons: TM Tour Preferred MC 2014
Wedges: TM Tour Preferred, 52 @ 51*, 56
Putter: Ping Scottsdale TR Anser 2 or Odyssey Rossie

It isn't the hours that you put in at practice that count. It's the way you spend those minutes. -- tony lema

• Administrator
1 hour ago, mohearn said:

I have bought and read LSW. It's really helped me focus my practice time.

Thank you, you're all set!