IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

• 2 weeks later...

After shooting multiple +1 and +2 rounds, I can finally claim the "Broke Par" achievement! Shot a -4 67 today to break par for the first time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :tmade: TP5x

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, klineka said:

After shooting multiple +1 and +2 rounds, I can finally claim the "Broke Par" achievement! Shot a -4 67 today to break par for the first time.

Congrats!  And you did it in a big way.  A golf buddy of mine finally broke 80 a while back... with a 76!

9 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Congrats!  And you did it in a big way.  A golf buddy of mine finally broke 80 a while back... with a 76!

Thank you! Funny how that works. Seemed like everything was bouncing my way today and I just tried my best not to get in my own way!

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :tmade: TP5x

2 minutes ago, klineka said:

Thank you! Funny how that works. Seemed like everything was bouncing my way today and I just tried my best not to get in my own way!

Don't even play your next round... 'cause you know it's gonna be over 75!  Just skip to the round after that.  😁

• Funny 1

Holed out an approach for eagle in today’s round. I think it’s been over 22 years since my previous (and only other) eagle.

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

• Administrator
On 11/17/2020 at 11:30 AM, Golf With John said:

I broke 100 consistently these past couple round! Super happy 

Congrats!

On 11/27/2020 at 2:07 PM, klineka said:

Nicely done.

9 hours ago, Darkfrog said:

Holed out an approach for eagle in today’s round. I think it’s been over 22 years since my previous (and only other) eagle.

You could have claimed the other one, but no worries now as you've got the new one.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 1 month later...

Clubface Challenge completed

• Thumbs Up 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator
On 1/16/2021 at 12:56 PM, woodzie264 said:

Clubface Challenge completed

All set! Good job!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...

Finally ...after 2 yrs (?) I made it a round w/o a 6! 

• Upvote 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

Finally ...after 2 yrs (?) I made it a round w/o a 6! 

Aren't you supposed to post the scorecard or something? 🙂

12 minutes ago, iacas said:

Aren't you supposed to post the scorecard or something? 🙂

image.jpgI had two doubles, but both on Par 3’s ☺️

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

-Jonny

19 hours ago, woodzie264 said:

image.jpgI had two doubles, but both on Par 3’s ☺️

It bothers me that you wrote on different rows for the front and the back.

Nice round, though.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

2 minutes ago, billchao said:

Nice round, though.

It bothers me that we don't know if you filled out all that stuff on the card greenside or on the next tee.  I'm sure, with you, it's the latter.

19 minutes ago, billchao said:

Nice round, though.

Hahah - it wasn’t intentional, just flipped the card over while it was still folded over. 

It may be the only no-6 round for another year or so, so hopefully that error in organization doesn’t disqualify it! 

18 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

It bothers me that we don't know if you filled out all that stuff on the card greenside or on the next tee.  I'm sure, with you, it's the latter.

I would never hold up a group behind  us to fill out a card!

-Jonny

• Administrator
On 2/7/2021 at 1:30 PM, billchao said:

ALMOST enough to invalidate the award… 😉

On 2/3/2016 at 8:00 AM, iacas said:

Broke 90

I broke 90! 

Great to be part of this community. Thank you.

Greetings from Summerlin, NV.

• Like 2

Nave