iacas

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Carl3 said:

Success with the "no 6's" challenge!

IMG_1773.jpg

Which you've had for awhile now…?

nosixes.jpg

https://thesandtrap.com/profile/55242-carl3/?tab=node_awards_Awards

If you visit your awards on your profile page, you'll see it there, and see it says:

This member completed the No Sixes Challenge by shooting a round of 71 with no sixes or higher on August 21, 2021! 

Congrats again, though! 😄

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instructor Development, 5 Simple Keys®/Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins • Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 • "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 • Penn-State Behrend Head Coach • • • • • • • • • • :aimpoint: :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | 5SK.com | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Broke 90

WITB

Cobra  D FMAX 11.5 ,F8 4W 15.5 D, FMax 5W,  Fmax 7W, F7 One Length 5-GW, 56, 60 

Biomech Acculock Ace Putter

8 hours ago, iacas said:

Which you've had for awhile now…?

nosixes.jpg

https://thesandtrap.com/profile/55242-carl3/?tab=node_awards_Awards

If you visit your awards on your profile page, you'll see it there, and see it says:

Congrats again, though! 😄

It is tough getting old😂

I claim the organizer badge for setting up the 2022 OH/PA/NY/MI TST Outing - July 30th @ Reserve Run (OH). 

"A good conversation is not designed to win the argument. It is designed to enjoy the exchange."

Matt "Dough", P.E.
My Game Golf Profile -
Click Here! (It's not a trap) fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: :srixon: (4-PW)
Wedges:
:edel: Trapper (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :bushnell: Tour V2

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I claim the organizer badge for setting up the 2022 OH/PA/NY/MI TST Outing - July 30th @ Reserve Run (OH). 

I gave you 3/5 of that one.

Rounded up.

🙂

Director of Instructor Development, 5 Simple Keys®/Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins • Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 • "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 • Penn-State Behrend Head Coach • • • • • • • • • • :aimpoint: :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | 5SK.com | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I finally won an individual tournament! The 73-70 that I shot last weekend won the 2022 Lake Spanaway Senior Club Championship.  

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

I was a TST outing participant....Multiple iirc....

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

1 hour ago, jefkve said:

What's the lowest score you've achieved?  That's another one you should claim.  Given your index, I have a guess of at least one of the score barrier awards you've earned. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

4 minutes ago, Shindig said:

What's the lowest score you've achieved?  That's another one you should claim.  Given your index, I have a guess of at least one of the score barrier awards you've earned. 

Good call. Put me down for 'Broke 100 and Broke 90'. Apparently stupid monkey fits too 😛

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

9 minutes ago, jefkve said:

Good call. Put me down for 'Broke 100 and Broke 90'. Apparently stupid monkey fits too 😛

I think the rule is you get the best barrier you've beaten -- you might notice I have "broke 80" but not "broke 90" or "broke 100."  

Stupid monkey is a particular award about how you practice.  It's something I still have to work on keeping with.  When I'm able to keep with it, it really helps.  Check this thread out: 

Anyway, I'm not the one who gets to post the awards to your profile, I just wanted to help make sure you got the recognition for your good scores. 

• Thumbs Up 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

On 8/5/2022 at 8:27 AM, Jrwatkins7 said:

I finally won an individual tournament! The 73-70 that I shot last weekend won the 2022 Lake Spanaway Senior Club Championship.  

... And now I finally broke 70!  69 Sunday for the first time ever!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
On 8/5/2022 at 11:27 AM, Jrwatkins7 said:

Congrats!

On 8/5/2022 at 2:38 PM, jefkve said:

It is helpful if you list one (or a few).

On 8/5/2022 at 3:55 PM, jefkve said:

You got 90. As @Shindig said… Stupid Monkey is a unique award.

On 8/8/2022 at 11:23 AM, Jrwatkins7 said:

... And now I finally broke 70!  69 Sunday for the first time ever!!!!

But we don't have an award for breaking 70. 😄

47 minutes ago, iacas said:

It is helpful if you list one (or a few).

Lets See....There was Goose Creek, Morongo (Tukwet Canyon), Eagles Nest, and Oak Quarry.