• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Yeah I really like that Hybrid for sure. I like that you can flatten the lie angle of the G410s. I will probably mess with a G410 5w and loft it down to near a 4w. It was a blast getting to play some golf with you this past week Matt. It has been way too long since we were able to meet up for that. I was super happy that you were able to make this trip! On another note I went to the range tonight and had very good results adding a little "throw" to the downswing. I did not hit a single ball out of the bottom of the driver. I am super happy with the results as I was hitting the ball much higher. Now I just need to repeat that. 
    • I am getting very tired of these slow starts. 6-6-5-4. 6 over before  hit the 5th tee. Doesn't matter how many I hit at the range, it always seems to take me 4 holes to loosen up and settle in......
    • Just buy one more hybrid, you hit that really good!!!  Glad to see you back at the game again. It was fun playing golf with you up in Wisconsin! 
    • I hope more and more people are figuring this stuff out, taking those CC fitting sheets to other fitters and getting fit the right way. I just don't get how someone can look at those prices and be ok with that??
    • Played 9 today.  had my best off the tee nine holes in a while. Weakened the right hand slightly so fast the right thumb feels more on top of the left thumb and less off to the side. It helped me feel like I could swing out at the ball better. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. amgolfer
      amgolfer
      (37 years old)
    2. At least 7 handi-andy
      At least 7 handi-andy
      (30 years old)
    3. MSDOGS1976
      MSDOGS1976
      (67 years old)
    4. Rob Lane
      Rob Lane
      (62 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...