• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • How does that work, you fly side by side? I'm still getting the hang of keeping the plane steady. You have to be really gentle with the controller sticks. I think I wore out the batteries stalling, making the controller rumble.  
    • Welcome to the club    I recognize that I'm an objectively bad putter, too, and while I'm trying to fix that, it really shows is the discrepancy of my GIR vs birdies made stat. Then again, I think someone (I am going from memory here) had some data that among better amateurs (I am not in the category of "better amateurs" by any stretch), there was an inverse correlation between birdies made and score.  I would take comfort in that if I didn't have a 9 GIR / 0 birdies / scored 90 round in recent memory. 
    • I had 9 GIR's today... that's right 9!  I didn't make a single birdie. 🤮
    • Golf league question.  Par 4, closest to the pin on the second shot proxy.  We usually have 2 proxy's each week.  This one was closest to the pin second shot on a short par 4 (approx. 320yds.).  We had a hole in one!  Does this person win the proxy with a hole in one?  Clearly he didn't need a second shot.  The debate has started.  What's the rule?  What's the proper thing to do?  
    • Day 113 (7/28/21) - Did some putting on the rug today, focused on the target when I made my stroke. Putts were only 3-4 feet, but I can see enough benefit, at least on short ones, to give it a try on the course.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. 3putt71
      3putt71
      (64 years old)
    2. cdutra40
      cdutra40
      (22 years old)
    3. Doovy
      Doovy
      (27 years old)
    4. JLeeWildcat9
      JLeeWildcat9
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...