IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

3 hours ago, bm85 said:

Humbly broke 80 for the first time with a score on the front of 5 over, and -1 on the back for a total of 76. Had 4 birdies on the back, with a couple of extraordinary shots. The back was somewhat fluke-ish, so the score isn't going to go too much to my head, but I do feel pretty happy right now :-)

I just want to personally thank all you guys who run this site and everyone reading who contributes wisdom here. Special thanks to @iacas, @mvmac, @saevel25, @Golfingdad, @Ernest Jones, @boogielicious, @SavvySwede, and @Lihu. The 5keys, the drills, all the threads, and personal insights provided here are priceless.

Cool! Keep breaking 80! Well done.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally broke 80! http://www.gamegolf.com/player/billchao/round/3039116

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

I (very unexpectedly) broke 80 about two weeks ago!

Posted Images

• Administrator
On April 24, 2016 at 8:58 PM, bm85 said:

Humbly broke 80 for the first time with a score on the front of 5 over, and -1 on the back for a total of 76. Had 4 birdies on the back, with a couple of extraordinary shots. The back was somewhat fluke-ish, so the score isn't going to go too much to my head, but I do feel pretty happy right now :-)

You not only broke it, you obliterated it! Congrats! Your 90 badge is now an 80 badge!

• Administrator
On April 26, 2016 at 2:06 PM, MiddleTees said:

I did all 31 days of March "5 minutes daily practice"

Okay. Are you doing the April one? Those achievements - just the 5 Minutes Daily ones - I look for in the thread. So after April is over, post in the April thread and I'll see it and set you up. Thanks! And congrats!

• Administrator

I've just added two awards: https://thesandtrap.com/awards/.

They're the TST Outing Organizer and the TST Outing Participant. If you have earned either, please let me know specifically which event (the name and dates if possible) so I can note it in your award note.

TST Outing Participant x 2 (April 9/10, 2016 and April 2014).

Not sure if my write-up below counts as an official "Member Review" for the Member Reviewer award, but I did one for the awesome Ping G30 I received last year after the Newport Cup.

Let me do this here, in the right spot.  @jsgolfer and I organized a two-day outing at Stoneleigh and Springfield for our friends in the mid-Atlantic area.  

TST Outing Organizer - Summer 2013 Outing at Talega (Mike finalized it but I helped start the organizing, at least)

TST Outing Participant (listing mostly for my own amusement to see how many we've had) ...

• Fall 2012 - Mile Square.
  • Spring 2013 - Tukwet Canyon (also had a short game clinic with Erik and Mike that weekend)
  • Summer 2013 - Talega
  • Fall 2013 - Oak Quarry
  • Winter 2014 - Goose Creek
  • Spring 2014 - Black Gold
  • Summer 2014 - Encinitas Ranch
  • Fall 2014 - Empire Lakes
  • Spring 2015 - Industry Hills
  • Fall 2015 - Eagle Glen

Wanted to also list all of the people I've met but that would take awhile to go through all of the threads.  There are a lot of them! :)

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, kpaulhus said:

TST outing organizer 

Details, please…

40 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Member Reviewer
TST Outing Participant - First Annual Pittsburgh/Erie/Cleveland Get-Together, August 3rd 2013

Got them.

33 minutes ago, RandallT said:

TST Outing Participant x 2 (April 9/10, 2016 and April 2014).

Not sure if my write-up below counts as an official "Member Review" for the Member Reviewer award, but I did one for the awesome Ping G30 I received last year after the Newport Cup.

Got them.

25 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

Let me do this here, in the right spot.  @jsgolfer and I organized a two-day outing at Stoneleigh and Springfield for our friends in the mid-Atlantic area.  

All set!

19 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

TST Outing Organizer - Summer 2013 Outing at Talega (Mike finalized it but I helped start the organizing, at least)

TST Outing Participant (listing mostly for my own amusement to see how many we've had) ...

• Fall 2012 - Mile Square.
  • Spring 2013 - Tukwet Canyon (also had a short game clinic with Erik and Mike that weekend)
  • Summer 2013 - Talega
  • Fall 2013 - Oak Quarry
  • Winter 2014 - Goose Creek
  • Spring 2014 - Black Gold
  • Summer 2014 - Encinitas Ranch
  • Fall 2014 - Empire Lakes
  • Spring 2015 - Industry Hills
  • Fall 2015 - Eagle Glen

Wanted to also list all of the people I've met but that would take awhile to go through all of the threads.  There are a lot of them! :)

Okey dokey. You're all set!

• Administrator
3 hours ago, TheAnonymous said:

Broke 80

Got it! Congrats.

3 hours ago, No Mulligans said:

TST Outing Participant - Last So. Calif. outing at Eagle Glen in Corona

All set!

1 hour ago, billchao said:

TST Outing Participant: 2014 Erie Outing.

And I brought my "A" game, too ;-)

You've got it.

59 minutes ago, kpaulhus said:

Planned a 6 round 4 night trip to Orlando with @GolfLug and @Joe Guastella

So, not four members. C'mon Kyle we've got standards to uphold!

15 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

TST Outing Participant (and winner!) - Ohio, 2016

You've got it! Wrong year though. ;-)