Jump to content
IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!


iacas

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator
11 hours ago, tdiii said:

Do I get an award for getting my first eagle since returning to the game after am 8 year layoff this summer?  The 4th hole at Fountaingrove, 490 yard par 5.  Driver, 5 iron to 10'.  Made the putt for my second eagle ever, and first since starting to play again a couple years ago. 

Looking to break 80 in 2018!

Of course! Award granted. Congrats!

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If solo rounds count, I'd like to claim the Broke 90 award. If not, that's cool.

I was so caught up in posting rounds towards my HC last year, I totally missed this. (the first 9 was a solo 46, and the second 9 with playing partners a 41). Anyway, the combined 87 was my lowest 18 hole round.

I also scored an Eagle in 2017 on a par 5 (also during a solo round).

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, HJJ003 said:

I am still familiarizing myself with the possible awards achievements, but if possible to be awarded something I have broken 90 twice!

You're all set.

The awards are visible here: https://thesandtrap.com/awards/.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm also a newbie but in 2017 I broke 90 quite a few times but never broke 80. 

If you feel like awarding me the breaking 90, I would gladly accept it.

P.s. If there was an award for the most 3 and 4 putts for the year, I'm sure my name would be all over that bad boy! ;)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
6 hours ago, snoopylover said:

in 2017 I had a hole in one and broke 80 twice!!!

Both awards granted! Congrats!

4 hours ago, Philosopher said:

I'm also a newbie but in 2017 I broke 90 quite a few times but never broke 80. 

If you feel like awarding me the breaking 90, I would gladly accept it.

P.s. If there was an award for the most 3 and 4 putts for the year, I'm sure my name would be all over that bad boy! ;)

It's all yours. Let's look to replace it with a "Broke 80" award this year, eh?

Also, both of you could use a nice avatar… :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I had a hole in one on 4/1/17. When I texted my friends about it they said, "April Fools, right?"

also, I FINALLY broke 90 on my birthday ... and a bunch of times since then!

how does stupid monkey work?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
19 hours ago, Golfer gal said:

I had a hole in one on 4/1/17. When I texted my friends about it they said, "April Fools, right?"

also, I FINALLY broke 90 on my birthday ... and a bunch of times since then!

I've got both of those for you. Congrats!

19 hours ago, Golfer gal said:

how does stupid monkey work?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, b101 said:

No Sixes - www.gamegolf.com/player/benpage101/round/1994518

Completely fine if it's only an 18 hole award, but thought I'd post in case it isn't!

Yeah, it is, sorry.

If you play two nine-hole rounds relatively close together in time (and back to back) and par is 70+, then that might count.

I'd leave that one up to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 28/01/2018 at 10:11 PM, iacas said:

Yeah, it is, sorry.

If you play two nine-hole rounds relatively close together in time (and back to back) and par is 70+, then that might count.

I'd leave that one up to you.

www.gamegolf.com/player/benpage101/round/2001258

Happy if you award or not! Pretty good rounds when you combine them, but it's not a very long course! Tiny greens though, so there is a lot of defense there. Delighted with the birdie at the last to finish level par as well :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
2 hours ago, b101 said:

www.gamegolf.com/player/benpage101/round/2001258

Happy if you award or not! Pretty good rounds when you combine them, but it's not a very long course! Tiny greens though, so there is a lot of defense there. Delighted with the birdie at the last to finish level par as well :-)

That's your call to make. I'd lean toward no, because I'd intended it to be an 18-hole award, but if you almost never play 18 holes… I could see making an exception.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, iacas said:

That's your call to make. I'd lean toward no, because I'd intended it to be an 18-hole award, but if you almost never play 18 holes… I could see making an exception.

Ok, let's go with no and keep pushing towards doing it - I want to be able to do it on the Championship 18, which would be phenomenally good work for me (6700 yards with some utterly brutal holes in the wind and tough greens). I think you're right, this shouldn't be something that I can do with driver, wedge repeatedly.

2 minutes ago, b101 said:

Ok, let's go with no and keep pushing towards doing it - I want to be able to do it on the Championship 18, which would be phenomenally good work for me (6700 yards with some utterly brutal holes in the wind and tough greens). I think you're right, this shouldn't be something that I can do with driver, wedge repeatedly.

Hold on, scrap all of this - I have actually done it already, just at a different course:

https://www.gamegolf.com/player/benpage101/round/1616295

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • Support TST Affiliates

    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Posts

    • Day 12 Chipping practice into a net.
    • What length do you play your driver?  Most drivers come standard from the shop well over 45" (45.5, 45.75, etc).  Mine was fitted right at 45"
    • This is a good publicity stunt, though, unlike that Koepka rivalry crap. People have been comparing LD guys to PGA Tour guys forever, now we can actually see one in a competition.
    • I'm a truck driver and every now and then, I stop by a hospital or reference lab and repair a blood bank analyzer.  Well, at least that's how it feels. 😉  I'm actually a field service engineer for a blood bank analyzer company, but I spend as much time driving to accounts as in them.  My 3 1/2 year old pickup has 118k miles on it already. (We drive our own vehicles and get a stipend to make up for it.) I hope to be retired and a full-time golf bum in the not-to-distant future!
    • Saw this a couple of days ago, not sure if it should have its own thread or not, but thought this was a good a place as any to post. I thought for sure there would already be a post on it, but I didn’t see one.     Bryson wrecking hands in long-drive prep Bryson DeChambeau has received some battle scars while training for the Ryder Cup and... Any thoughts on how he’ll do? Embarrass himself or make a decent showing?    I’d assume he’d had the least problem putting them “in the grid,” uncertain how he’ll measure up to their distances. I’d guess he feels that he would make a good showing so as to not embarrass himself…unless it’s all just another publicity stunt for the $40M bonus prize for the whole social media thing 
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. Avanh
      Avanh
      (34 years old)
    2. DesertTime
      DesertTime
      (73 years old)
    3. Kersys
      Kersys
      (30 years old)
    4. takemoney
      takemoney
      (30 years old)
    5. trapdodger
      trapdodger
      (50 years old)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...