Jump to content
IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!


Recommended Posts

  • Administrator
On 9/22/2018 at 3:26 PM, Bucki1968 said:

Read it! Broke 70 a couple weeks ago at Rocky Point golf club.

BC48670A-C38E-40FD-AFF7-9A9740CF4DF8.jpeg

Thanks. LSW badge awarded.

There's no medal for breaking 70. Breaking par, yes… but I don't want to assume. Maybe that was an executive course?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

Broke 80 today again, with a 78, and got the no-sixes this time.

Finally picked up my first Eagle.    412 yd par 4.  Driver 285 yds to 127. 52 degree dunked.   (Actually, I don’t know if it was dunked.  It was a bit uphill and behind a bunker, so I didn’t se

Posted Images

7 hours ago, iacas said:

Thanks. LSW badge awarded.

There's no medal for breaking 70. Breaking par, yes… but I don't want to assume. Maybe that was an executive course?

Yeah I broke par 72. Not executive course but only 6200 yards😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
On 9/24/2018 at 7:13 AM, Bucki1968 said:

Yeah I broke par 72. Not executive course but only 6200 yards😄

Congrats! Got it.

39 minutes ago, Smidd4 said:

I got an albatross on Sunday! Hole in 1 with my driver on a 270 yard par 4, that was really cool. 

I gave you the albatross and the hole-in-one awards. Congrats!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 9/21/2018 at 12:29 PM, Sean_D said:

I broke 100 earlier this year, and yesterday I broke 90 for the first time. I shot an 88 at Bartley Cavanaugh in Sacramento. 6 pars, 10 bogeys, and only 2 blowup 8s.

My lessons (and practice routine) have been working wonders. In my least lesson, my coach got me to change from a strong grip to a neutral grip, and I have been hitting the ball straighter and further than I ever dreamed was possible.

Broke 90.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 2 weeks later...

Sure... I had 6 pars, 10 bogeys, and two 8s. I had just recently implemented a grip change recommended by my coach and was hitting the ball better, straighter and further than I ever have before. I made it through the round using only three golf balls, which is the fewest number of balls I have ever used in a round of golf.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Broke 90 yesterday. Was invited to play by one of my suppliers. Shot an 87 from the whites at Camas Meadows, which was the lowest score of our foursome. I have never had the low score in a foursome before!  I also bought and read LSW a few months ago. Actually read it several times now. 

Edited by ChevDog
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
19 hours ago, ChevDog said:

Broke 90 yesterday. Was invited to play by one of my suppliers. Shot an 87 from the whites at Camas Meadows, which was the lowest score of our foursome. I have never had the low score in a foursome before!  I also bought and read LSW a few months ago. Actually read it several times now. 

Both awarded. Congrats!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have broken par, I have eagles and one albatross-My ball bounced off another ball on the green and went in.

But you already gave me those awards-Just wanted to say hi again and I have been gone for awhile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I broke par for 18 holes one time 70 on par 72. We were allowed preferred lies in your own fairway only. Can’t move it more than 6 inches. We putt everything, a 1 inch putt must be putted in. Broke par on 9 many times, no rounds in 60’s, no hole in one yet.

Also have made Eagles

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
11 hours ago, Slim_Pivot said:

I broke par for 18 holes one time 70 on par 72. We were allowed preferred lies in your own fairway only. Can’t move it more than 6 inches. We putt everything, a 1 inch putt must be putted in. Broke par on 9 many times, no rounds in 60’s, no hole in one yet.

Also have made Eagles

All set on both, and congratulations!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well, the No Sixes Challenge has eluded me all summer until today.
I almost screwed up on the sixth hole Par 4, hit tee shot OB, Re-Tee third shot in the fairway and a seven iron to 2 feet for a Bogey 5.

Shot an Even Par round with 4 birdies on the back and lipped out a putt on the final hole for bird which would have given me the 
Broke Par achievement also.

Anyway, fun day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
On 10/23/2018 at 4:28 PM, Club Rat said:

Well, the No Sixes Challenge has eluded me all summer until today.
I almost screwed up on the sixth hole Par 4, hit tee shot OB, Re-Tee third shot in the fairway and a seven iron to 2 feet for a Bogey 5.

Shot an Even Par round with 4 birdies on the back and lipped out a putt on the final hole for bird which would have given me the 
Broke Par achievement also.

Anyway, fun day.

Congrats. Challenge flag awarded!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Iacas,

Love the book. Really, I'm not just saying that. Not sure why the mapping of Shot Zones never occurred to me. That's brilliant, easy to understand, and simple to do. I actually had to google up scaling a capture from google maps. I have a course book from the course the tournament I play every year, but it's not scaled. So, I used google maps and found a way to scale it. Then I've been literally over-laying my Shot Zones over the course... Seriously, that's worth the price of the book. (not blowing smoke here.) 

The other part that hit me hard was the prepping for tournament section. I play a tournament every year and normally stink it up. I'm already looking forward to next year's tourney. 

Anyhow, since the freaking snow won't stop falling. I'm going to read it again. I also thought I'd fill in my profile on this forum and claim some rewards.

I broke 80 this year. 

I also filled in a description of my holes in one in that thread. 

Anyhow, thanks for the book and running a great forum. 

rounds.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
7 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I broke 80 this year. 

I also filled in a description of my holes in one in that thread. 

Thank you for the feedback on the book. It's appreciated.

I've given you the "broke 80" award. You have holes in one? I'll grant it, though in the future to help out (I like to add a little detail on some awards), link to your post here when you mention that it's covered somewhere else, if you can.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...