IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

16 hours ago, iacas said:

Thank you for the feedback on the book. It's appreciated.

I've given you the "broke 80" award. You have holes in one? I'll grant it, though in the future to help out (I like to add a little detail on some awards), link to your post here when you mention that it's covered somewhere else, if you can.

Thanks for the awards. I posted my descriptions of my holes in one on page 6 of the "Your Golf Game - The Uplifting Topic". I'm really not sure how to link a topic. I'm not a forum guy. This is the only forum I visit and/or contribute to. 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
29 minutes ago, RaginCajun814 said:

New to the site, so not sure exactly how this works but ive broken 80 a few times and have averaged a eagle once a yr in the almost 4 yrs ive been playing.   

I gave 'em to you. Congrats!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, chilepepper said:

Finally pick up Lowest Score Wins

Please let me know what you think!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Not really sure how this works, but since I plan on participating more on this forum in 2019, some of my accomplishments in 2018 were a hole-in-one on Mothers Day, shooting 68, my lowest score ever, on June 1. My son and I also won the Member/Guest Tournament at our club in 2017.

• Like 1

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 9.5o - 3 wood: Callaway Mavrik 15o - 3 Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 18o - Irons: Callaway Mavrik 4-PW, AW, GW, SW - Putter: TaylorMade T.P.A. X - Ball: Callaway SuperSoft - GPS: Garmin S20 GPS watch - Rangefinder: Bushnell Yardage Pro

• Administrator
On 1/4/2019 at 3:52 PM, Rkrider99 said:

Not really sure how this works, but since I plan on participating more on this forum in 2019, some of my accomplishments in 2018 were a hole-in-one on Mothers Day, shooting 68, my lowest score ever, on June 1. My son and I also won the Member/Guest Tournament at our club in 2017.

I don't know enough about the 68 to say what award that warrants (especially with a 10.9 listed index), but I gave you the Hole in One award and the Tournament Winner award. Congratulations!

Thanks. Not sure what you want for the 68. I posted it originally in the "What did you shoot today" thread, back when it happened.

Had the game of my life this morning. Shot my age - 68.

Par   4   4   4   3   5   4   5   3   4   36     4   3   5   3   4   4   5   4   4    36   72

Me    4   4   3   2   5   3   6   2   4   33     4   3   5   4   4   4   4   3   4    35   68

6 birdies, 10 pars, 2 bogeys

I'm a happy golfer!!!

Course is 5477 yards, 66.5/111.

Thanks again for the others.

• Upvote 1

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 9.5o - 3 wood: Callaway Mavrik 15o - 3 Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 18o - Irons: Callaway Mavrik 4-PW, AW, GW, SW - Putter: TaylorMade T.P.A. X - Ball: Callaway SuperSoft - GPS: Garmin S20 GPS watch - Rangefinder: Bushnell Yardage Pro

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Rkrider99 said:

Thanks. Not sure what you want for the 68. I posted it originally in the "What did you shoot today" thread, back when it happened.

Just something like what you did. I didn't know what par was, etc. I gave you "broke par" and "shot your age" awards.

Thank you. I didn't know there was a 'shot your age' award. I think I was most proud of that when I did it.

• Upvote 1

I’m slowly working my way round the site, so here is some of my 2018. Two eagles in the same round, broke par, bought and read ( and enjoyed) LSW

Stevie T

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Beastie said:

I’m slowly working my way round the site, so here is some of my 2018. Two eagles in the same round, broke par, bought and read ( and enjoyed) LSW

Got 'em.

• 2 weeks later...

Broke 80 today for the first time.  Been close a couple of times with an 80 and lots of low 80's but today it all clicked and I shot 77.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
18 hours ago, SteveH said:

Broke 80 today for the first time.  Been close a couple of times with an 80 and lots of low 80's but today it all clicked and I shot 77.

Got it!

11 hours ago, Edsland said:

Broke 90

Ditto. You're both all set, and congratulations!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Broke 100
  • Broke 90
  • Eagle x3
  • Albatross
  •  Lowest Score Wins (technically an "Award")
  • Stupid Monkey (ditto)
  •  
  • Thumbs Up 1

Remember when reading posts...…. Communication: 80% Body Language; 15% Tone & 5% Actual Words
We'd all be best selling authors if we could communicate in the written word as well as we would like.

:aimpoint:    :bushnell:    :sunmountain:   :ogio:   :titleist:
:mizuno:  Mizuno ST180 Driver
:ping:  Ping G400 fairway 3 
:cleveland:  Cleveland HB Launcher Iron set  4-PW  50/56/60 CBX Wedges
:callaway:  64 Calloway Lob Wedge
 :scotty_cameron:    Scotty Camron GOLO 3