Jump to content
iacas

Claim Your Achievements Here!

862 posts / 76468 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

On 2/9/2019 at 12:49 AM, JEd_i said:

Broke 80.  Thanks!

Congrats! You've got it.

On 2/9/2019 at 6:21 AM, IowaGreg said:
  • Broke 100
  • Broke 90
  • Eagle x3
  • Albatross
  •  Lowest Score Wins (technically an "Award")
  • Stupid Monkey (ditto)

Gave you all but the last. That one you have to earn a bit more…

18 hours ago, paperclip said:

Have LSW and broke 90

Congrats!

10 hours ago, BillK said:

Shot my age - 73 on a 6500 yard course

Wow! Nice job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I broke 100 🙂

By end of year 2019 I will break 90.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I broke 100 😎 I broke 90 on a sub 5000 yard par 65 executive course, once. I can't imagine that counts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 3/8/2019 at 12:09 PM, CaddyCarl said:

I broke 100 😎 I broke 90 on a sub 5000 yard par 65 executive course, once. I can't imagine that counts. 

You've got the 100. Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hole in One (August 7th, 2008)

Eagle (many more since the ace)

Broke 80 (most recently September of last year)

Lowest Score Wins owner 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Now that I'm back at this site after being away for a while time to claim my awards.

Hole in One - August 2, 2003 - 176 yards, 5 iron

Eagles - 4 that I can remember, latest was in 2016

Broke par - 3 under 68  July 9, 2016

Tournament winner - Stamford Amateur Golf Championship, Senior Flight 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hello!  I have had 3 holes in one during my 41 years of golfing.  I have broken 70 two times, 68 being the lowest on a par 70 course.  My round yesterday was a no 6 round, a rare feat for me.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 1/8/2019 at 8:06 AM, Rkrider99 said:

Thank you. I didn't know there was a 'shot your age' award. I think I was most proud of that when I did it.

You should be proud of that accomplishment.  At 66, the closest I have come is "8" above my age.  Well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 hours ago, bkuehn1952 said:

You should be proud of that accomplishment.  At 66, the closest I have come is "8" above my age.  Well done!

Thanks @bkuehn1952 I'm hoping to follow it up with a 69 (my current age now). I was close last Thursday, shot a 72, but I couldn't get those 3 birdies to drop.

Maybe I can do it shortly, since I just purchased Lowest Score Wins. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I got first hole in one last Saturday.

Edited by tehuti
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 3/16/2019 at 12:35 PM, chicub15 said:

Hole in One (August 7th, 2008)

Eagle (many more since the ace)

Broke 80 (most recently September of last year)

Lowest Score Wins owner 

All set, congrats! Let me know what you think of LSW in that topic!

On 3/20/2019 at 3:22 PM, RemyM said:

Now that I'm back at this site after being away for a while time to claim my awards.

Hole in One - August 2, 2003 - 176 yards, 5 iron

Eagles - 4 that I can remember, latest was in 2016

Broke par - 3 under 68  July 9, 2016

Tournament winner - Stamford Amateur Golf Championship, Senior Flight 2017

Great job!

On 3/22/2019 at 6:14 PM, DocP said:

Hello!  I have had 3 holes in one during my 41 years of golfing.  I have broken 70 two times, 68 being the lowest on a par 70 course.  My round yesterday was a no 6 round, a rare feat for me.  Thanks!

Congrats. For the no sixes challenge, post that here with a scorecard:

23 hours ago, Rkrider99 said:

Thanks @bkuehn1952 I'm hoping to follow it up with a 69 (my current age now). I was close last Thursday, shot a 72, but I couldn't get those 3 birdies to drop.

Maybe I can do it shortly, since I just purchased Lowest Score Wins. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

All set for the LSW award @Rkrider99!

4 hours ago, mr47930 said:

Hole in 1

Broke 90 (lowest score was 81, so close!)

Eagle

Congratulations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...