IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

26 minutes ago, RoberX said:

Good Morning! Yesterday i got my first eagle! I was playing at Gray Eagle golf course in FIshers, Indiana. I had a really crazy round with some awesome shoots to include the eagle on the 18th hole. See below for my score card. 

image.png.0af3c9c71ccbb7de033df3f1862a8067.png

Congrats! That’s a great box to check off!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Congrats! That’s a great box to check off!

Thanks Vinsk!

-- Robert

In my bag: :ping:  G400 (10.5 degrees) | :callaway: Diablo Edge 5 Wood |:callaway: X-Hot 3 Hybrid | spacer.png 4 - PW Hybrid D350 Combo | :vokey:SM4 50, SM5 58, SM6 54 & 56 Wedges | :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 | :bushnell: Tour V4 Rangefinder | :bagboy:Defender Cart Bag

On 4/30/2020 at 2:38 AM, iacas said:

Go to the awards page and give yourself the badge.

https://thesandtrap.com/awards/category/4-monthly-awards/

I cant figure out how to award my badges, If I hover / click  the mouse over eg, broke par it does'nt open any links , only if I click on the amount of people awarded.

Tried on ipad too .

7 hours ago, Sammydreep said:

I cant figure out how to award my badges, If I hover / click  the mouse over eg, broke par it does'nt open any links , only if I click on the amount of people awarded.

Tried on ipad too .

I am in the same boat. I have went to the award section but can not add any awards to it. Any help would be great!

I think i have messed something up. I lost the break 90 award.

Edited by RoberX

-- Robert

In my bag: :ping:  G400 (10.5 degrees) | :callaway: Diablo Edge 5 Wood |:callaway: X-Hot 3 Hybrid | spacer.png 4 - PW Hybrid D350 Combo | :vokey:SM4 50, SM5 58, SM6 54 & 56 Wedges | :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 | :bushnell: Tour V4 Rangefinder | :bagboy:Defender Cart Bag

50 minutes ago, RoberX said:

I am in the same boat. I have went to the award section but can not add any awards to it. Any help would be great!

I think i have messed something up. I lost the break 90 award.

Now i lost the LSW award!

-- Robert

• Administrator
On 5/16/2020 at 4:47 PM, Sammydreep said:

Broke 70

Eagles

Hole in One

LSW

Congrats.

On 5/17/2020 at 9:22 AM, RoberX said:

Good Morning! Yesterday i got my first eagle! I was playing at Gray Eagle golf course in FIshers, Indiana. I had a really crazy round with some awesome shoots to include the eagle on the 18th hole. See below for my score card. 

Congrats to you too!

22 hours ago, RoberX said:

Now i lost the LSW award!

I'm not sure what the two of you were doing.

You can only give yourself a few of the awards. The 30-day one and the 5-minute daily one. The rest I have to give you.

The LSW badge appears in the database and is still associated with you, and when I try to award it to you, it tells me you already have it. So, yes, something has been borked.

P.S. Update 15 minutes later: fixed it. You found a way to "hide" it from your profile, which is in the members database table, not the awards table.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

33 minutes ago, iacas said:

Congrats.

Congrats to you too!

I'm not sure what the two of you were doing.

You can only give yourself a few of the awards. The 30-day one and the 5-minute daily one. The rest I have to give you.

The LSW badge appears in the database and is still associated with you, and when I try to award it to you, it tells me you already have it. So, yes, something has been borked.

P.S. Update 15 minutes later: fixed it. You found a way to "hide" it from your profile, which is in the members database table, not the awards table.

Thanks for all the help iacas!

-- Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
13 minutes ago, inthecup said:

I holed out on a par five for eagle yesterday.

Congratulations!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve broken 90 twice in the past week with scores of 85 on Saturday and an 87 today in my tournament!

• Thumbs Up 1

WITB:
Woods: Cleveland Launcher (Driver, 17 degree, 22 degree)
Irons: Titleist T200 (4-PW)
Wedges: Callaway Jaws (50/54/60)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

1 minute ago, dagolfer18 said:

I’ve broken 90 twice in the past week with scores of 85 on Saturday and an 87 today in my tournament!

Not to jinx you but it appears you've broken through a barrier.  Good work!

Welp, it has been a while since I have been on here. Some personal achievements that won't be recognized but worth mentioning are, being a member at a country club for the first time and breaking 90 for the first time (both at beginning of may) and now sitting at a sub 20 handicap so I am feeling great and ready to break even more and see if I can get that eagle or ride the birdie train along the way!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 6/15/2020 at 8:32 PM, dagolfer18 said:

Congrats! All set.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:52 PM, bweiss711 said:

I broke 90 for the first time last week.  Certainly hope its not the last.

Nice. I replaced your Broke 100 badge!

On 6/17/2020 at 4:56 PM, cdutra40 said:

Welp, it has been a while since I have been on here. Some personal achievements that won't be recognized but worth mentioning are, being a member at a country club for the first time and breaking 90 for the first time (both at beginning of may) and now sitting at a sub 20 handicap so I am feeling great and ready to break even more and see if I can get that eagle or ride the birdie train along the way!

Ditto the above and congrats.

• Thumbs Up 1

Got my 4th eagle in 2 years after got nothing from the first 5 years. 
And I finally broke 80 last Tuesday with a 79 ( Bogey my last 4 holes but I managed to hold on).

I purchased and read and finished Lowest Score Wins. 

I am now going back through it a 2nd time to start putting some things together. 

A lot of helpful points and reasoning. 

So, may I have a LSW badge, icon, or avatar?

Thanks, 

Retired Old Man

• Thumbs Up 1

Callaway Rogue Driver, 12.5 loft, regular shaft, draw

Pure Spin 60* Loft Wedge, Stiff Shaft

Pure Spin "A" Wedge, Regular Flex

Irons are G-15 Pings, 5 iron - Pitching Wedge

Callaway Rogue 5 Wood, regular flex                        Callaway Rogue 3 Wood, regular flex

Callaway Cobra Hybrid #3 & #5

Mallet Style Putter 

Broke 90 at Rivers Edge in NC! 89

image.thumb.png.652708c27be722eea3e8bb0e0cdb1e30.png

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 9
3-Wood: Titleist 917F2 16.5 
Irons: Titleist AP3 4-Pw

Wedges: 48,52,56 Titleist vokey
Putter: Scotty Select Newport 

I made my first ever eagle in a tournament today! Two solid shots on the par-5 left about fifty yards, and I hit a bump-and-run 8I onto the green, and it just happened to roll in the hole. Fun game!

Edited by dagolfer18

WITB:
Woods: Cleveland Launcher (Driver, 17 degree, 22 degree)
Irons: Titleist T200 (4-PW)
Wedges: Callaway Jaws (50/54/60)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot