Jump to content
iacas

Claim Your Achievements Here!

921 posts / 85439 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, RoberX said:

Good Morning! Yesterday i got my first eagle! I was playing at Gray Eagle golf course in FIshers, Indiana. I had a really crazy round with some awesome shoots to include the eagle on the 18th hole. See below for my score card. 

image.png.0af3c9c71ccbb7de033df3f1862a8067.png

Congrats! That’s a great box to check off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Congrats! That’s a great box to check off!

Thanks Vinsk!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 4/30/2020 at 2:38 AM, iacas said:

Go to the awards page and give yourself the badge.

https://thesandtrap.com/awards/category/4-monthly-awards/

I cant figure out how to award my badges, If I hover / click  the mouse over eg, broke par it does'nt open any links , only if I click on the amount of people awarded.

Tried on ipad too .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 hours ago, Sammydreep said:

I cant figure out how to award my badges, If I hover / click  the mouse over eg, broke par it does'nt open any links , only if I click on the amount of people awarded.

Tried on ipad too .

I am in the same boat. I have went to the award section but can not add any awards to it. Any help would be great!

I think i have messed something up. I lost the break 90 award.

Edited by RoberX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

50 minutes ago, RoberX said:

I am in the same boat. I have went to the award section but can not add any awards to it. Any help would be great!

I think i have messed something up. I lost the break 90 award.

Now i lost the LSW award!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 5/16/2020 at 4:47 PM, Sammydreep said:

Broke 70

Eagles

Hole in One

LSW

Congrats.

On 5/17/2020 at 9:22 AM, RoberX said:

Good Morning! Yesterday i got my first eagle! I was playing at Gray Eagle golf course in FIshers, Indiana. I had a really crazy round with some awesome shoots to include the eagle on the 18th hole. See below for my score card. 

Congrats to you too!

22 hours ago, RoberX said:

Now i lost the LSW award!

I'm not sure what the two of you were doing.

You can only give yourself a few of the awards. The 30-day one and the 5-minute daily one. The rest I have to give you.

The LSW badge appears in the database and is still associated with you, and when I try to award it to you, it tells me you already have it. So, yes, something has been borked.

P.S. Update 15 minutes later: fixed it. You found a way to "hide" it from your profile, which is in the members database table, not the awards table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

33 minutes ago, iacas said:

Congrats.

Congrats to you too!

I'm not sure what the two of you were doing.

You can only give yourself a few of the awards. The 30-day one and the 5-minute daily one. The rest I have to give you.

The LSW badge appears in the database and is still associated with you, and when I try to award it to you, it tells me you already have it. So, yes, something has been borked.

P.S. Update 15 minutes later: fixed it. You found a way to "hide" it from your profile, which is in the members database table, not the awards table.

Thanks for all the help iacas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I holed out on a par five for eagle yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I’ve broken 90 twice in the past week with scores of 85 on Saturday and an 87 today in my tournament!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, dagolfer18 said:

I’ve broken 90 twice in the past week with scores of 85 on Saturday and an 87 today in my tournament!

Not to jinx you but it appears you've broken through a barrier.  Good work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, it has been a while since I have been on here. Some personal achievements that won't be recognized but worth mentioning are, being a member at a country club for the first time and breaking 90 for the first time (both at beginning of may) and now sitting at a sub 20 handicap so I am feeling great and ready to break even more and see if I can get that eagle or ride the birdie train along the way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 6/15/2020 at 8:32 PM, dagolfer18 said:

I’ve broken 90 twice in the past week with scores of 85 on Saturday and an 87 today in my tournament!

Congrats! All set.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:52 PM, bweiss711 said:

I broke 90 for the first time last week.  Certainly hope its not the last.

Nice. I replaced your Broke 100 badge!

On 6/17/2020 at 4:56 PM, cdutra40 said:

Welp, it has been a while since I have been on here. Some personal achievements that won't be recognized but worth mentioning are, being a member at a country club for the first time and breaking 90 for the first time (both at beginning of may) and now sitting at a sub 20 handicap so I am feeling great and ready to break even more and see if I can get that eagle or ride the birdie train along the way!

Ditto the above and congrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Got my 4th eagle in 2 years after got nothing from the first 5 years. 
And I finally broke 80 last Tuesday with a 79 ( Bogey my last 4 holes but I managed to hold on).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I purchased and read and finished Lowest Score Wins. 

I am now going back through it a 2nd time to start putting some things together. 

A lot of helpful points and reasoning. 

So, may I have a LSW badge, icon, or avatar?

Thanks, 

Retired Old Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I made my first ever eagle in a tournament today! Two solid shots on the par-5 left about fifty yards, and I hit a bump-and-run 8I onto the green, and it just happened to roll in the hole. Fun game!

Edited by dagolfer18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...