iacas

Claim Your Achievements Here!

979 posts / 93049 viewsLast Reply

On 9/19/2020 at 10:43 AM, Lugowskins said:

Breaking par doesn't feel far away.

image.thumb.png.150e28e210a702f9de7e1fbf3e6e114f.png

I gave you broke 80. Congrats.

On 9/19/2020 at 12:28 PM, Sandtrapp220 said:

I joined the Hole in One club yesterday 9/ 18  at Hidden Valle G.C in Whitesboro  N.Y., par 3 127 yards w/ 8 iron.

Pretty exciting.😊

I'd like an amaretto sour, please! Thank you! 😄

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Finally picked up my first Eagle. 

412 yd par 4.  Driver 285 yds to 127. 52 degree dunked.   (Actually, I don’t know if it was dunked.  It was a bit uphill and behind a bunker, so I didn’t see it go in.  But, I didn’t see a ball mark anywhere)

Had a Hole-in-One today (Nov 4, 2020) on hole #3 (130 yards) at the Marovitz Golf Course located in Chicago Park District. Course overlooks Lake Michigan. I was playing my Tad Moore OA Hickory irons and used a Deep Face Mashie. It was my first hole-in-one and we were able to see it hit the green and roll into the hole. Pretty damn exciting - I've only been playing for 62 years 😀

17 minutes ago, RWC said:

Had a Hole-in-One today (Nov 4, 2020) on hole #3 (130 yards) at the Marovitz Golf Course located in Chicago Park District. Course overlooks Lake Michigan. I was playing my Tad Moore OA Hickory irons and used a Deep Face Mashie. It was my first hole-in-one and we were able to see it hit the green and roll into the hole. Pretty damn exciting - I've only been playing for 62 years 😀

Congrats!  That's exciting.  Make sure to save that gutta percha ball you used to make the hole-in-one.  😁

1 hour ago, RWC said:

Congratulations.  

5 hours ago, RWC said:

Congrats! You've got it.

Need to claim my under par achievement! Just shot a 68 at Glengarry golf links near Latrobe PA. It’s a par 70. Shot -2 on front and even on back. 5 birds and 3 bogeys. First under par and first under 70 for my life. Pretty excited!

Realized when writing my "Have you Improved This Year" post that I can finally claim the under par badge!

image.png.d92fb82c82f214091c66bf89314be31b.png

On 11/8/2020 at 4:12 PM, Dunit507 said:

Need to claim my under par achievement! Just shot a 68 at Glengarry golf links near Latrobe PA. It’s a par 70. Shot -2 on front and even on back. 5 birds and 3 bogeys. First under par and first under 70 for my life. Pretty excited!

1 hour ago, chicub15 said:

Realized when writing my "Have you Improved This Year" post that I can finally claim the under par badge!

image.png.d92fb82c82f214091c66bf89314be31b.png

Congrats to you both! Took me awhile to get in here and see this, but I've added the badges and offer a hearty CONGRATS!!!!!

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Congrats to you both! Took me awhile to get in here and see this, but I've added the badges and offer a hearty CONGRATS!!!!!

Much appreciated.... on a side note my next time out I made 7 straight bogeys to start my day. Missed all 7 greens. After that I caught fire and played the last 11 even. I was more nervous the next round coming back from that 68 than I was on my final gap wedge into 18!

Would like to claim the 'No sixes challenge', I posted the score card in the topic thread.  Thanks.

Does no sixes for nine holes count? I played Sunday and went 5-5-4-5-5-4-3-4-5 for a nice little 40.

1 hour ago, JGus said:

Would like to claim the 'No sixes challenge', I posted the score card in the topic thread.  Thanks.

Okay. I'll take a look.

59 minutes ago, dagolfer18 said:

Does no sixes for nine holes count? I played Sunday and went 5-5-4-5-5-4-3-4-5 for a nice little 40.

No. Halfway there, and has to be 18 holes played at once.