IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Nave said:

I broke 90! 

Great to be part of this community. Thank you.

Greetings from Summerlin, NV.

Congratulations!

• Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

Broke 80 today again, with a 78, and got the no-sixes this time.

Finally picked up my first Eagle.    412 yd par 4.  Driver 285 yds to 127. 52 degree dunked.   (Actually, I don’t know if it was dunked.  It was a bit uphill and behind a bunker, so I didn’t se

Posted Images

Just finished LSW, great info.  Now I just need to apply it so I can claim a few achievements for actually shooting lower scores.

• Thanks 1

Broke 80 today with a 79. Almost completed the "no sixes" challenge too, missed by one hole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very new to the forum so, I don't know if I'm eligible to receive credit for accomplishments in the recent past. But, here goes:

On February 20, 2020, after competing through and winning six matches, I won our club Men's Match play Championship for 2020.  

On June 14, 2020 I recorded my first (and so far only) Eagle. It was on our 18th hole here at Panther Run Golf Course. I was 87 yards out for my third (approach shot). I struck a perfect approach wedge that landed onto the green, bounced once and rolled into the cup for my Eagle 3.

Fairways and Greens,

Frank

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 12:25 PM, Darkfrog said:

Broke 80 today with a 79. Almost completed the "no sixes" challenge too, missed by one hole.

Broke 80 today again, with a 78, and got the no-sixes this time.

623193101_Screenshot2021-03-28112758.png.c7a31d2f1fdcfe0e530720653a32916e.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rare combo of winter tees and hard, dry course led to my first eagle today.  Does it still count coming on winter tees?

#5 on Forrest E Everhart Memorial Golf Course. Scorecard claims 500 yards, but I bet it was about 450. 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.