IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

Hello,

I recently broke 80 a few times in the Torrey Pines North course. Can you please update my awards in my signature to reflect 'Breaking 80'? Thanks!

• Thanks 2
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally broke 80! http://www.gamegolf.com/player/billchao/round/3039116

I (very unexpectedly) broke 80 about two weeks ago!

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

Posted Images

• Administrator
On 5/24/2021 at 11:19 PM, longdrive23 said:

Hello,

I recently broke 80 a few times in the Torrey Pines North course. Can you please update my awards in my signature to reflect 'Breaking 80'? Thanks!

All set! Congrats!

On my birthday last year, I shot +1, 73, on my home course. Would last year's score be acceptable for a break 80 award? If not, no prob.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Billy Z said:

On my birthday last year, I shot +1, 73, on my home course. Would last year's score be acceptable for a break 80 award? If not, no prob.

Yep, if you want to claim it.

Generally if you play super forward tees or something like an executive course, people won't take it. It's on the honor system.

I have shot in the mid-to-upper 70s several times on various courses over the last few years, but this one stands out as my best round. I was on target all day long and shot 73. It's not the most difficult course I have played , but I'll take it, thank you

Plumbrook GC, Mi

White  6049  67.3   119

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Billy Z said:

I have shot in the mid-to-upper 70s several times on various courses over the last few years, but this one stands out as my best round. I was on target all day long and shot 73. It's not the most difficult course I have played , but I'll take it, thank you

Plumbrook GC, Mi

White  6049  67.3   119

I played Plumbrook a few times as a teenager, with my Dad, an uncle, and my grandfather.  Back then the course was WAY out in the boonies.  But I never shot 73, well done!

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Billy Z said:

Plumbrook GC, Mi

White  6049  67.3   119

Congrats.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I shot an 87 at North Kingstown Golf Course, breaking 90 for the first time since returning to the game in 2019! Although I only had one GIR, I had 8 nGIRs and took only 29 putts....a personal best.

Having purchased and read LSW cover to cover (some sections multiple times) definitely helped in this regard, including learning to launch my Driver higher and making better approach shots. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Bob M said:

Today I shot an 87 at North Kingstown Golf Course, breaking 90 for the first time since returning to the game in 2019! Although I only had one GIR, I had 8 nGIRs and took only 29 putts....a personal best.

Having purchased and read LSW cover to cover (some sections multiple times) definitely helped in this regard, including learning to launch my Driver higher and making better approach shots. 

Congrats and thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Broke 80 today, shot a 79 at Sydney Marovitz Golf Club in Chicago. Smooth 39 on front nine and started leaking a little oil toward the end. Had a 10 foot downhill birdie putt on 18, and I didn't want to be the golfer who babied it to the 18th hole - so I rolled it 4 ft past and lipped out the par putt for an ugly ending 40. Still overall it was a 79 and I'm thrilled!!