IGNORED

2016 Masters Prediction Contest Sponsored by PING! Win a G Driver or G Crossover!

georgep
Note: This thread is 2928 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Good Evening All.  Thanks for the contest. Never expected to have to do this.  I respectfully decline the prize. I DID read the contest rules and knew being a Canadian makes me ineligible.  Not particularly caring as my abysmal track record at predictions keeps me off the betting pools win lists and other such powers not known to mere mortals like myself.  I did enjoy seeing the victory though. lol  Like all Good Sand Trappers I shall probably play in the US Open contest too. The chances of this happening again are somewhat like me marrying for the 4th time.  Highly unlikely!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gatsby47 said:

Good Evening All.  Thanks for the contest. Never expected to have to do this.  I respectfully decline the prize. I DID read the contest rules and knew being a Canadian makes me ineligible.  Not particularly caring as my abysmal track record at predictions keeps me off the betting pools win lists and other such powers not known to mere mortals like myself.  I did enjoy seeing the victory though. lol  Like all Good Sand Trappers I shall probably play in the US Open contest too. The chances of this happening again are somewhat like me marrying for the 4th time.  Highly unlikely!!

Thank you for being honest @gatsby47 People being honest is a rare thing. 

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 hours ago, gatsby47 said:

leo dicaprio.jpg

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas unfeatured, featured, unpinned and unfeatured this topic
Note: This thread is 2928 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!