IGNORED

Charlotte, NC Region

Note: This thread is 1719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

14 hours ago, tigerrag said:

This would be a great idea.  Maybe shoot for the fall? 

fall sounds good to me!

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

Count me in.

Charlotte is only about an hour away for me, which is no problem.

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

On 6/29/2016 at 7:55 AM, mdaugherty24 said:

I live in Pinehurst, NC. Let me know if anyone is in the area and wants to play. I can get us on all the Pinehurst Resort courses and Im a member at Seven Lakes Country Club.

On 6/29/2016 at 10:19 AM, divot dave said:

Sounds great! 

I may be getting ahead of myself, but if we can generate enough interest, maybe we can do a friendly TST Carolina Tourney or something of the sort. 

Thanks for posting :-)

So seems like there's enough interest to begin organizing. @mdaugherty24, would you be wiling to gather some preliminary details on playing a small (1 day, 6-8 player) tourney out in Pinehurst... sometime maybe in October? 

IN MY BAG

On 6/29/2016 at 7:55 AM, mdaugherty24 said:

I live in Pinehurst, NC. Let me know if anyone is in the area and wants to play. I can get us on all the Pinehurst Resort courses and Im a member at Seven Lakes Country Club.

I don't think my golf budget will allow me to play #2, though :-P

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

• 8 months later...

Hey all, I'm in Waxhaw and would be interested in meeting up.  Did you ever get an outing together?  I typically play Stonebridge, Edgewater, Lancaster, Eagle Chase, Monroe, etc.  I like to move around.

• 11 months later...
On 4/24/2017 at 1:45 PM, Antneye said:

Hey all, I'm in Waxhaw and would be interested in meeting up.  Did you ever get an outing together?  I typically play Stonebridge, Edgewater, Lancaster, Eagle Chase, Monroe, etc.  I like to move around.

Hey there, I took a hiatus from a lot of social internet activity but I'm back now, so just now reading your post. 

We play a lot of the same courses. Shoot me a private message and we can coordinate some time. I'm in Indian Trail which is not too far from you. 

Cheers!

IN MY BAG

• 1 month later...

Hey yall. I just moved up to Skybrook in Huntersville but I still head down to the Divide and Olde Sycamore occasionally to switch things up. Would definitely be interested in getting together with some TST'rs to play this summer/fall. 

• 7 months later...
18 hours ago, Cannon1103 said:

Gaston county here. In Charlotte all the time

Awesome, hit me up any time and we can set something up

IN MY BAG

• 6 months later...
Note: This thread is 1719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!