IGNORED

2016 Masters Toonamint Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2923 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 minute ago, pumaAttack said:

Amen Corner stream. 

His ball was in the rough/fringe and he marked it for Kaymer.  It was in the way but didn't know you could mark off the green.

I forgot about the Amen corner stream. Still watching featured. It looks like Els would make the cut without that meltdown on 1 yesterday. 

Just now, RFKFREAK said:

Bogey for Rory on 11.

Everyone in Rory's group made bogey.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, jsgolfer said:

Everyone in Rory's group made bogey.

Yeah.  I'm watching the Amen Corner stream. 

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Just now, Natural Patrick said:

If you call a bogey blowing up?

At the time it looked like he dumped his chip from the drop zone into the creek on 13. It held up on the side instead of rolling in, amazingly. 

19 minutes ago, Chris E said:

That wasn't the question.

Yes, he would be the first back to back wire to wire winner. 

Would it be the first in major championship history? I can't imagine it happening very often in any tournament history. Tiger maybe at Bridgestone or Memorial.

This course is drying up. Winds are up. Scoring right now is brutal. Danny Lee and Scott Piercy got the benefit of playing a lot of the front 9 before the wind really started to blow. But it's cranking up and the greens have lost its soft touch. I don't know what the heck course Jordan Spieth is playing, but everyone else is having a lot of problems out there.

Jordan is human afterall!

Gonna make his first bogey on number 5.

DOUBLE BOGEY!!

Edited by pumaAttack

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

5 minutes ago, Natural Patrick said:

I really need Patrick to make the cut:beer:

I need top eight! :mellow:

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Jordan with a 4 putt double bogey!!

Where is the stat about no Masters champion having a double bogey in X years.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

5 minutes ago, pumaAttack said:

DOUBLE BOGEY!!

Only a matter of time Augusta took a chunk of his score. It's brutal out there right now. There's going to be less than 10 guys left under par by the end of the day.

Edit: Just realized there's only 9 under par  right now.

Edited by ChrisP

4 minutes ago, pumaAttack said:

DOUBLE BOGEY!!

Wow, looks like he 3 putted from 11 feet. 

Christian

1 minute ago, RFKFREAK said:

Also, I had chicken for lunch. 

Me too!  We should be best friends!  ;-)

• Upvote 1

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

4 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

Only a matter of time Augusta took a chunk of his score. It's brutal out there right now. There's going to be less than 10 guys left under par by the end of the day.

Yeah, but it was on the green missing short putts. Gonna need that in the bank later on the back 9 tee to green into the wind. 

Now he just flew the green on 6. 

Edited by Chris E

1 minute ago, krupa said:

Me too!  We should be best friends!  ;-)

OMG, totally! 

Spoiler

Are you coming out for the NY outing?

Christian

Note: This thread is 2923 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!