IGNORED

2016 Masters Toonamint Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2924 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just now, krupa said:

Even for the limited coverage the Masters committee enforces, it's still better than regular tournaments and is keeping me way distracted.

Limited coverage?!

There is a plethora of live golf to watch.  And NO COMMERCIALS.  

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

6 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

There is a lot of golf to be played - anyone making the cut has a chance to win, depending on weather/course conditions on the weekend and their ability to go low when others do not.

Well the weather forecast tomorrow actually looks really bad for the early starters and looks better for the late starters. The worst winds are supposed to be between noon and 3. After, it lets up considerably. Only bad part for late starters is these greens are gonna be fried.

1 minute ago, Natural Patrick said:

Fried, grilled or baked?

Grilled.

It was good but I think I got the meat of a chick that was born the day before they killed him.

Just now, krupa said:

Even for the limited coverage the Masters committee enforces, it's still better than regular tournaments and is keeping me way distracted.

Spoiler

If it makes you feel any better, I suck hard but, thankfully, I have no shame. :w00t:

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 minutes ago, pumaAttack said:

Unreal...  He has to be fired up after that one.

He just striped at 362 yard drive right down the middle. 83 to the hole. Yeah, he might be fired up. 

Just now, pumaAttack said:

Limited coverage?!

There is a plethora of live golf to watch.  And NO COMMERCIALS.  

I was referencing other people's comments and should have quoted "limited coverage".  I was so happy yesterday when the appliance repairman gave me a 3 hour window to sit at home and watch golf while I waited for him to show up.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

1 minute ago, pumaAttack said:

Are you kidding me?  Did Jordan just hit a 362 yard drive?

Seven is playing straight downwind, so yeah, that may have played a role in that monster drive.

It's so nice of the folks who handle the Amen Corner stream to tell us. rather than show us, Rory's second on 13. :no:

Christian

1 minute ago, krupa said:

I was referencing other people's comments and should have quoted "limited coverage".  I was so happy yesterday when the appliance repairman gave me a 3 hour window to sit at home and watch golf while I waited for him to show up.

Ahh ok gotcha!  Yeah compared to normal events with commercials every 2 shots, this is incredible.

Just now, RFKFREAK said:

It's so nice of the folks who handle the Amen Corner stream to tell us. rather than show us, Rory's second on 13. :no:

They showed it. It went long and stopped in a sprinkler box.

1 minute ago, ChrisP said:

Seven is playing straight downwind, so yeah, that may have played a role in that monster drive.

Gotcha, still crushed though! 

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

2 minutes ago, krupa said:

Yeah, I'm home today as well for the repairman. Mine is heating and cooling and it's not looking good for my wallet.

2 minutes ago, pumaAttack said:

They showed it. It went long and stopped in a sprinkler box.

How nice of them to show it when I went to the bathroom. :-\

Christian

ARREST HER!

• Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

27 minutes ago, pumaAttack said:

Jordan has a 17 footer to save his par on 6.

That was a huuge par save. I bet his double came because he got steamed at himself for leaving the first one so far short (7 ft).

15 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

ARREST HER!

I like Stenson's dry humor. Very Scandanavian.

Kevin

Note: This thread is 2924 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!