IGNORED

2016 Masters Toonamint Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2923 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just now, tdiii said:

One part of me feels really bad for rooting for a really good guy in Spieth to fail.  And then I remember that he is a slow player and, therefore, is the embodiment of evil.  Then I feel better.

ThIs is the only correct response.

• Upvote 1

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, tdiii said:

One part of me feels really bad for rooting for a really good guy in Spieth to fail.  And then I remember that he is a slow player and, therefore, is the embodiment of evil.  Then I feel better.

I'm not necessarily rooting for him to fail...just glad he came back to the field. It's also fun to watch when more players have a shot at winning...more of the shots matter.

• Upvote 1

- John

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Just tuned into the masters to see that Jordan was way ahead of everyone at the turn  Then watch him make 2 bogeys and hit the water twice at the 12th.  Guess it's going to be more interesting to watch now

Edited by dchoye

Holy shit Jordan. Don't collapse like this. I don't want you to win, but Jesus don't do this. 

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Unbelievable

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

I knew he'd have difficulty on the back 9 but couldn't predict this.  Two balls in the water, he's at best triple bogey

Joe Paradiso

This is the wedge equivalent of DJ at Chambers Bay

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Jordan Spieth holy shit

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Jordan Spieth has experience in in this major since he won last year but he's on his way loosing a comfortable lead. Jordan needs to relax. Easy to say but very hard to do in his situation right now. He needs a good and great golf joke right now like a recent bestseller golf joke book in Amazon, Absolutely Hilarious Adult Golf Jike Book. He needs to read the jokes and find the cart girl and have a beer and coast his way in. Wow what a tournament it's turned into!

Note: This thread is 2923 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!