Sign in to follow this  
Ratcatcher

Diamana Shaft

Note: This thread is 1263 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6 posts / 4636 viewsLast Reply

Hi this is my first post so please be gentle with me
I have Titleist 913 d3 driver with diamana s+ blue 62 regular shaft
I also have a 915 d3 with a stiff shaft I am using the 913 shaft in the 915
My question is would I find much difference between the diamana s+ blue 60 reg and my 62 reg
Thanks
Richard

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

2 minutes ago, Ratcatcher said:

My question is would I find much difference between the diamana s+ blue 60 reg and my 62 reg
Thanks
Richard

Nope. If they are both the Diamana Blue, but one is regular flex and one is stiff flex then there is not much difference than just adding shaft weight. You'd probably see a few hundred RPM's less and maybe a degree lower launch angle on the stiffer golf shaft.

If they are different models of Diamana then you could see a bigger difference.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sorry should of said the stiff shaft is a adila rogue 70 that was originally in the 515

Which I don't want

I am looking at a Diamana s+ 60 blue as that is the standard regular for the 515

I have put the Diamana  s+62 blue shaft from 513 into 515

I just want to know if there is any difference between the two diamana regular shafts

Hope this makes sense

On 5/2/2016 at 9:55 AM, Ratcatcher said:

Sorry should of said the stiff shaft is a adila rogue 70 that was originally in the 515

Which I don't want

I am looking at a Diamana s+ 60 blue as that is the standard regular for the 515

I have put the Diamana  s+62 blue shaft from 513 into 515

I just want to know if there is any difference between the two diamana regular shafts

Hope this makes sense

Weight and Torque would be your differences.... see attached spec chart

FWIW, I got fitted for the following shafts after bringing heads only to the fitting.
910d3 - Diamana Blueboard S+ x5 60g Stiff
915h3 - Diamana Blueboard S+ HY x5 70g Stiff

Can't go wrong ,IMHO, with Diamana shaft, but unless you get fitted for a shaft your really doing yourself and injustice!  

MRCDiamanaBlueS-_EiGjTb.png

You're asking about what difference there would be between:

--2014 Diamana S+ blue regular flex 62, and

--2016 Diamana S+ blue regular flex 60?

Was Titleist using made-for Diamana shafts on the 913s?  I don't remember.  I doubt there is any difference, unless it is a made-for.  If it is a made-for then there is still very little difference (Titleist made-for Diamana shafts were pretty close to their counterparts).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1263 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!