IGNORED

Glad to be here.

CCC
Note: This thread is 2887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Sand Trap is a great site for everything golf. So many places to go on this site and there is so much information. I'm loving it.

I got out of playing golf in 2007, because of pain in my hands. I'm also a musician. It was down to either play golf or play music. I play keyboards. These days I don't play music as much as I used to, so now I'm more than ready to get back into playing the game I've missed so much.

I've rejoined my old club, http://www.croasdailecountryclub.com/.

I've pretty much lost my swing. So, I'm signed up for lessons with the club pro. I've upgraded my woods (after getting fitted), from old Taylormade Bubble Shafts to the new Titleist D2 and fairway woods. D2, 3W, 5W, 7(hybrid). I'm a Titleist guy. I've been playing the old 762 series irons with Rifle shafts (extra 1" length) since 2003. They are some great clubs. But, I'm definitely looking to upgrade the irons to the AP1 or AP2 series. I need all the help I can get. I'm still keeping my 2 Scotty Cameron putters. :)

I'm hitting the driver and woods ok, but my irons need a lot of work to get rid of so much rust.

My club has a great golf course (rated 75 in NC) and loaded with members that are great hitters of the ball, it can be pretty intimidating. But, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and start playing again.

TST helping me on my journey back into the game.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 hours ago, CCC said:

The Sand Trap is a great site for everything golf. So many places to go on this site and there is so much information. I'm loving it.

I got out of playing golf in 2007, because of pain in my hands. I'm also a musician. It was down to either play golf or play music. I play keyboards. These days I don't play music as much as I used to, so now I'm more than ready to get back into playing the game I've missed so much.

I've rejoined my old club, http://www.croasdailecountryclub.com/.

I've pretty much lost my swing. So, I'm signed up for lessons with the club pro. I've upgraded my woods (after getting fitted), from old Taylormade Bubble Shafts to the new Titleist D2 and fairway woods. D2, 3W, 5W, 7(hybrid). I'm a Titleist guy. I've been playing the old 762 series irons with Rifle shafts (extra 1" length) since 2003. They are some great clubs. But, I'm definitely looking to upgrade the irons to the AP1 or AP2 series. I need all the help I can get. I'm still keeping my 2 Scotty Cameron putters. :)

I'm hitting the driver and woods ok, but my irons need a lot of work to get rid of so much rust.

My club has a great golf course (rated 75 in NC) and loaded with members that are great hitters of the ball, it can be pretty intimidating. But, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and start playing again.

TST helping me on my journey back into the game.

Welcome to the forum.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Welcome here and welcome back to golf. You'll find a lot of us played golf when we were younger but families and careers just got in the way. So we're back with similar hopes to you. There are also a few musicians here that you may stumble across.

• Upvote 1

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Welcome to TST!!

• Upvote 1

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Note: This thread is 2887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!