IGNORED

GAME GOLF $1 MILLION Giveaway

Note: This thread is 2818 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

WHO WILL PLAY THE 1 MILLIONTH ROUND ON GAME GOLF?

We are close to the amazing achievement of 1,000,000 rounds on the system. If you record the ONE MILLIONTH ROUND you will win a prize package including a Pebble watch, Golf Now voucher, LIVE device for a friend or family member and MORE.

I like the TST member's chances.......   :-)

It would be pretty cool having a Trapper win ....  :whistle:

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@David in FL  IT'S G-MAC WEEK!!!  Meet Graeme McDowell - Here's YOUR CHANCE and more!

We are devoting the next TWO WEEKS to all things Graeme McDowell. Graeme has had a huge influence on GAME GOLF since our inception, and to celebrate, we have teamed up with Graeme and his partners to offer these exclusive prizes for the GAME GOLF community.

PRIZES

MEET WITH GRAEME: Spend some time with the 2010 U.S. Open Champ at a PGA Tour event next season.

FEEL LIKE A CHAMP: THREE winners will be playing their next round with G-Mac's ClevelandGolf Wedge RTX 2.0 set, a new Srixon cap and glove.

LOOK LIKE A PRO: THREE winners will also freshen up their summer course look with a new outfit from G-Mac By Kartel.

WEEK 6 WINNERS

Congratulations to the winners of last week's prizes. One lucky winner will have a free consultation with famed mental coach Dr. Michael Lardon. Joe Bultman from Lawrenceville, GA will be practicing his soccer skills with the new Adidas Smart ball and Nick Rohr from Rancho Cucamonga, CA takes home the LIFX Smart light bulbs.

My man!  :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

So…

It turns out that at least one person was really, really, really hoping Jimmy Walker would royally screw up the 18th hole yesterday at Baltusrol…

From @GAME Golf:

As you know, as part of the $1 MILLION SUMMER GIVEAWAY, we choose one finalist at each major to make a prediction of a) who will win and b) what the winning score will be for the chance to win $250k.

Basically, we had no winners at the US OPEN and the OPEN which meant that the prize money rolled over for each event and the prize total for the PGA Championships was $750,000.

Our PGA Championship finalist predicted JASON DAY at -13 so if Jimmy Walker missed that last putt let's say then he would have won it all!!!

I'm telling you, Erik, we were on the edge of our seats yesterday, it was crazy!!

Anyways, this also means that the $750k rolls over the the Deutsche Bank Championship where a finalist will be chosen randomly again to Make their predictions for the chance to win $1 MILLION and there is plenty of time to enter yet.

Man… could you imagine being that guy!?

Well, now that I say that, you have a chance to BE that guy. Enter the competition, and you may be chosen for the chance to win $1M at the Deutsche Bank.

C'mon, Sand Trap members… let's have a member win a cool million! Drinks will be on him! :-)

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

16 minutes ago, iacas said:

Drinks will be on him! :-)

I would even travel to PA to buy ... :beer:

• iacas unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 2818 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!