tigerrag

Vice Golf Balls - Anyone Tried them?

92 posts / 57967 viewsLast Reply

20 hours ago, RFKFREAK said:

Do you any extra that I can buy from you?

Sure 👍🏿

20 hours ago, RFKFREAK said:

Do you any extra that I can buy from you?

They're lime green, if that makes a difference

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Okay, I played 18 holes last week and did my usual just get what ever open tee-time exists and allow the course to pair me up. So, I get put in with a twosome of guys in the their mid-20's. On the first hole one of them hits his ball into the left rough. We are looking around for it and I see a Vice Ball less than a foot off the fairway. "Hey man, what kind of ball do you play?" I ask. 

The guy walks over to me and extends his arm like he's going to hand me an invisible sandwich. He looks down at his arm and says "What kind do you think I play?" I look and he's got the Vice logo tattooed on the underside of his left forearm. ... i'm like "Oh, well then. I think this is your ball." 

The two were good guys and I enjoyed the round we played together. I never did ask the one guy why he was so loyal to Vice Balls to get their logo tattooed on his forearm. I did notice the other guy played a mixed assortment of what I'm guessing were either found or recycled golf balls.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Good and sad tales, kind of understand that. So I left Oahu that had high concerns of controlling it to an Island that had yet to get 1 case.  All was well until Wednesday 4 popped positive, Thursday 38 and today Friday 60 something. I was tested and none in my circle including an 85 year old woman has had any issues.  So the governor/mayor answer is a lockdown. How do you lockdown an island where the population is but a postage stamp on the entire island? No worries, I plan on golfing next week. I got to log a few more birdies on the 2020 birdie challenge. Aloha, iSank
    • What's the minimum camera quality will you guys consider watching? The rear camera for my phone is 2MP and the front camera is 0.3 MP. I only have one camera and a tripod, so I can't record the side and behind at the same time. Is that OK?
    • Day 50 - Hitting more balls indoors, just trying to get used to swinging indoors. 
    • We used lugloc and used it Hawaii to Scotland, Hawaii to Sydney, to Auckland and Hawaii to Pinehurst to Alabama to Hawaii, and a few west coast trips. I think when we landed in Edinburgh it took a 1/2 hr to confirm but was able to confirm at JFK, and heathrow. I have lost clubs before on a mainland trip and love seeing that the clubs and luggage are with me.    Aloha, iSank
    • Day 124.   I spent ten minutes after work hitting 7-iron shots, off a mat, into a net, real balls, indoors.  
  • TST Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. Covert
      Covert
      (77 years old)
    2. Landonhux
      Landonhux
      (20 years old)
    3. opie
      opie
      (43 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...