IGNORED

Orlando, Florida

Note: This thread is 2298 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

How about the morning of the 28th. I'm open to wherever. @jsgolfer has to pick his wife up at the airport at 5PM. 

The  28th works for me!

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

31 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

What does everyone think about Orange National? @jsgolfer @dave s @jetsknicks1

Still wondering if @David in FL is interested in joining in.

I'd love to join you, but I'm the only one manning the office for the 2 weeks after Christmas.  I would definitely be in for something in Tampa later in the year!

• Upvote 1

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

50 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

That would work, as long as we can tee off around 9 am so that we get done and i don't have to take off right after for the airport.  And I will have my dad with me as well.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

I can't do better than "maybe", guys.  Spending Christmas with my dad, out of town, after losing my mom earlier this year.  Needless to say, my schedule really depends on how he's doing...

Not counting it out though!

• Upvote 2

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

1 hour ago, CarlSpackler said:

That should work for me, my adult son might be able to make it too.

Cool, looking forward to it, @CarlSpackler, 14 days in advance for a tee time?

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Just now, CarlSpackler said:

It looks like I could make them as soon as tomorrow???

My Dad and I are in.

-Jerry

2 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

So we have. 

1. @jsgolfer
  2. jsdad.
  3. @jetsknicks1 
  4. jetsknicks jr. ???
  5. @CarlSpackler
  6. @dave s ???
  7. @David in FL (maybe)???

Looks like 2 tee times will be needed and everyone is good for Orange National around 9AM. Sound right?

Perfect, thank you for getting the tee times

-Jerry

I suppose everyone knows, but just a warning, that won't be an inexpensive round, the week after Cristmas, especially for non-Orange County residents.  Higher yet for non-Florida residents.  They'll also get a credit card number and any no shows will be charged.  

• Upvote 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

1 hour ago, David in FL said:

I suppose everyone knows, but just a warning, that won't be an inexpensive round, the week after Cristmas, especially for non-Orange County residents.  Higher yet for non-Florida residents.  They'll also get a credit card number and any no shows will be charged.  

Let me know if you guys prefer a different course. I am waiting for a firm number before booking. 

- Shane

13 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Let me know if you guys prefer a different course. I am waiting for a firm number before booking. 

My Dad and I are good with whatever anyone else wants to go.  Looks like $89 for out-of-state residents and $69 for in-state residents (My Dad is an Orange County resident too), or at least that's what I can see for the 27th, so I'm thinking it will be the same price for the 28th.  So the price is fine for us.

But if that is too pricey, I liked North Shore Golf Course, it was reasonably priced and near the airport. Falcon's Fire was OK and is cheaper than OCN as well.  Anyone play the new layout at Shingle Creek?  Looks like a similiar price to OCN though.

But my Dad and I will play anywhere.  Just tell me where to show up and we're there.  

-Jerry

2 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

My Dad and I are good with whatever anyone else wants to go.  Looks like $89 for out-of-state residents and $69 for in-state residents (My Dad is an Orange County resident too), or at least that's what I can see for the 27th, so I'm thinking it will be the same price for the 28th.  So the price is fine for us.

But if that is too pricey, I liked North Shore Golf Course, it was reasonably priced and near the airport. Falcon's Fire was OK and is cheaper than OCN as well.  Anyone play the new layout at Shingle Creek?  Looks like a similiar price to OCN though.

But my Dad and I will play anywhere.  Just tell me where to show up and we're there.  

I'm good with those options too. I know that @jetsknicks1 has over an hour drive to get down this way. Thoughts?

- Shane

5 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I'm good with those options too. I know that @jetsknicks1 has over an hour drive to get down this way. Thoughts?

I personally like Falcon's fire but I haven't played it in a long time, I also like Eagle Creek. I prefer not to spend a ton of cash, just because I'm leaving the next day for New York but I'll go along with whatever the majority decides. :-)

Note: This thread is 2298 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!