IGNORED

Which electric trolley....help!

Note: This thread is 1619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looking to splash out on an electric trolley.

I have narrowed it down to motocaddy S1 with a lithium battery (£399) or the powakaddy FW5 with lead acid battery (£349)

Basically I dont want to spend more than £400. The motocaddy has the lithium battery but less features than the Powakaddy....but the powakaddy is lead acid.Is it really that much heavier?

I am stuck in the middle here. Does anyone own these? any input or opinions? Would appreciate it!!

Hmmm, not quite as expensive as I first thought, but maybe not that far off either, since I have no current Idea of the conversion rate from Pounds to Dollars. My buddy was thinking about getting one. I told him they might be the better part of a thousand buck per! That idea went out the window real fast!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...

My wife has this one (Caddy Trek), it's a remote control plus it has a button that makes it follow her.  Stays about 6 paces behind her.  

http://www.caddytrek.com/product/r2/

She used to have this one, but didn't like it.

http://www.carttek.com/remote-control-caddies/grx-1200r/

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 6/22/2016 at 7:50 PM, iacas said:

Good luck. Electric carts were a bit more popular a decade or so ago. They seem to have declined in popularity lately.

That may be true up north, but there seem to be a lot of guys using them where I play. The Kangaroo seems to be very popular. They are expensive, but the factory is about 1.5 hours away, and the guys can take their carts there for repairs.

Note: This thread is 1619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.