IGNORED

4th of July fireworks and safety

Gator Hazard
Note: This thread is 3006 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

I just read that more pets go missing on the 4th of July than any other day of the year.

I don't know… fireworks never really did much for me. Once you've seen one you've seen them all, and I take little to no personal satisfaction from setting off my own fireworks. I get the appeal if you have kids, but yeah, in that case… be super safe, please, tonight and the following few days.

I believe it, my dog goes into a full blown panic, shaking and crying.  The sedative takes the edge off so she can rest a bit but we don't like giving it to her because it also makes it tough for her to get up and down the stairs.  

I played with fireworks as a kid but never cared for the big stuff.  I admittedly am afraid of blowing my fingers off or worse and have never been a pyro so while I like watching a professional fireworks show, I'm not the guy that wants to put on the fireworks show or get to close to the drunk amateurs who think they are professionals.  

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

All fingers present and accounted for. The extra precautions made for a safe and fun holiday. 

Here's a pic my BIL took of our backyard. He also bought a drone so may be able to upload some cool aerial video of my home hole one day. image.jpg

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 hours ago, Gator Hazard said:

All fingers present and accounted for. The extra precautions made for a safe and fun holiday. 

Here's a pic my BIL took of our backyard. He also bought a drone so may be able to upload some cool aerial video of my home hole one day. image.jpg

Congratulations and a very cool pic of your yard!

I use old Taylor Made clubs from eBay and golf shops.

Note: This thread is 3006 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!