IGNORED

Best looking irons? Have your say.

Hacksaw
Note: This thread is 4904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ones that are not sitting in storage in my garage waiting for the snow to melt.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just transitioned into the MP-60's and I freakin'love them. From an aesthetics only standpoint, the MP-67's are just perfect!! I wish I could play them!!!!

907 D2 Tour with Fujikura Rombax 7Z08
909 D3 with stock Aldila Voodoo
909 19*with Fujikura Speeder 904HB
909 24* with Fujikura Speeder 904HB
MX 200's (5-GW) with DG XP's MP-10 54* and 58* Kombi B330-S or TP Red's (while they last)

• 4 weeks later...
I think right now either MP57's or AP-2's.

In my SX76 StaDry
Woods: G15 9.0° BB Stiff, G10 14°
Hybrids: i15 20°, Rapture 24°
Irons: AP2 5-PW
Wedges: SM Vokey 51°, 56°, 60° Putter: Circa '62 No. 2 (Gun Metal Blue) Ball: ProV1

Its a big toss up for me between the Cleveland CG4's and the new Titleist AP2's. The AP2's are soo sick. They look like they belong next to a Lamborghini Gallardo.

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

I just started looking for some new irons, and I haven't played for a really long time, but I can't remember seeing any more attractive irons than the MP 57s or the Adams Idea Pros. Both feel and look great!
ogio.gif Vision SS Bag:
cleveland.gif Launcher DST 10.5*  taylormade.gif R9 16.5* 4W
taylormade.gif Rescue Dual 19*  taylormade.gif Burner 2.0 4-PW
vokey.gif 250.08, Spin Milled 54.10, and 58.08
yesgolf.gif Callie  bridgestone.gif B330

. . .Not that aesthetics can help you put it in the cup. . .but I love the look of the Taylor Made CGB's for 2008 and needed a set of irons, so I got them!
Awesome!!

Mike

. . ."Commit to each shot. . .and believe"!!

In my R7 Tour Bag:

Driver: Taylor Made R1 "Black" Aldila RIP Phenom Stiff Shaft  Fairway:  RocketBallz #3 (15 degree) Stiff Shaft  Hybrid:  #3 (19 degree) Stiff Shaft,  Hybrid:  #5 Burner (25 degree) Stiff Shaft   Irons & Wedges: CGB Max '08 Black Steel Stiff Shaft. PW, SW, & LW. Putter: Rossa Modena...

Yes the Nike Blades are the softest blades ive ever hit and that includes titleist and mizuno. They look like kitchen knives . Theyre the best

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

The Titleist DTR irons I was just donated are the rustiest, grimiest, dirtiest...

They were one of the first sets I have had, maybe 18 years ago.

In My Bag:

DriverR7 Superquad, 9.5 Degrees
WoodFT 3 Wood, 15 Degrees
Wood906F 5 Wood, 18 DegreesIronsMX-25 3-9 IronWedgeVokey Tour Chrome 48 Degree WedgeX Forged Vintage Wedge 54 DegreeWedge Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60 Degree PutterUnitized Retro

Wow! No votes for the Nike forges?

Those have my vote, that is one sexy looking golf club right there.

"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Note: This thread is 4904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!