Sign in to follow this  
RFG1022

SLDR 460 Driver

Note: This thread is 1606 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 posts / 904 viewsLast Reply

Loft up! TM used the SLDR driver to help launch its high loft, low spin campaign in 2013.

Like all adjustable drivers, the best weight settings would depend on your swing characteristics. Here's the TM marketing stuff and settings tutorial on SLDR Driver.

Although you already own your SLDR, here's a YouTube clip touting the importance of getting the the right shaft for your SLDR.

FYI, YouTube carries a dozen or so Shiels or Crossfield clips dealing with the SLDR drivers.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1606 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • 4i sounds about right for me. I don’t run into too many long holes like this, but by coincidence I played one yesterday. Hit a decent drive and had 4i in, made nGIR and ended up with bogey. I drive the ball poorly, though, so there are plenty of opportunities for me to hit 4i into greens even on short par 3s.
    • hi I’m having trouble hitting my irons either thinning it or chunking it  here’s a look at my swing and I would appreciate if you guys could tell me what I’m doing wrong im an 11 handicap and have been playing for 9 years   
    • Doesn't Pebble Beach have a bunker adjacent to the beach which is marked as a red PA (old water hazard)?
    • I swear that I was fit with 105 then when I picked up the clubs they had 120 in them. basically the srixon fitter couldn't really remember so they all just tiptoed around it and suggested that the 120s are right for me. Pretty shity really. And yeah also didn't put in extra length in the shafts based on my toe down swing at the time.  instead of just fitting me properly and letting me learn to swing the club properly.   Yes I like and agree with that advice good to hear thank you for your reply.
    • I can think of scenarios where a ball could be in both a penalty area and putting green (like an island green or something), but I'm struggling to think of a penalty area/bunker or bunker/putting green situation. Does anyone know of any examples of these in a well known course that I could google?
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Darkfrog
      Darkfrog
      (43 years old)
    2. Jrock817
      Jrock817
      (40 years old)
    3. Leonclum
      Leonclum
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...