IGNORED

RNC

Elmer
Note: This thread is 2817 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

57 minutes ago, Braivo said:

Ahead of the DNC even liberal leaning polls are showing Trump pulling ahead. Those Bernie supporters are really throwing a wrench in the DNC.

Even Nate Silver, who has been wrong this entire election cycle, is putting the odds in favor of Trump. 

I do not feel that if the election were today Trump would win. I do not feel that the average American feels that Trump would win if the election were today!
And what I said is also a fact!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

That's why all stats are crap.  I can use a set of numbers to say whatever I want them too.  We don't know why he used July - July, but it certainly isn't a lie to use those stats versus annual stats.  In some cases July - July is a more current representation.  

I am not saying his stat is wrong. It's not. It can not be compared with the FBI data base which used clearly defined dates for their data. 

When comparing stats, how the stats are constrained is very important. 

If I do a traffic safety study, I can't compare a year total from July to July and compare it to January to December. The reason being, I will be doubling up on the data. July 2015 to July 2016 would include data from a data set from just the year of 2015 alone (January thru December). 

I could look at July to July as one data point to make one claim, as Trump did. It doesn't define a trend on what is happening. It doesn't give any relevant data or points to a direction of causality. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

6 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I am not saying his stat is wrong. It's not. It can not be compared with the FBI data base which used clearly defined dates for their data. 

When comparing stats, how the stats are constrained is very important. 

If I do a traffic safety study, I can't compare a year total from July to July and compare it to January to December. The reason being, I will be doubling up on the data. July 2015 to July 2016 would include data from a data set from just the year of 2015 alone (January thru December). 

I could look at July to July as one data point to make one claim, as Trump did. It doesn't define a trend on what is happening. It doesn't give any relevant data or points to a direction of causality. 

I am pretty sure they were talking about trends but I understand your point. 

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 2817 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!