metaswinger

Trump Courses - Would You Pay to Play One Now?

332 posts / 42141 viewsLast Reply

13 hours ago, FLOG4 said:

So the Donald pays 50k for an employees wedding.....What employer does that...None I have known. 

FWIW, my in laws had their wedding paid for by their employer who owned a number of hotels in Maine and Florida back in the late 40s. So it is not unusual. My MIL was a book keeper and my FIL was the lifeguard.

Back on topic please.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

YES. Absolutely!  And if I was offered the chance to play in the POTUS foursome......again it would be a big yes. Golfing with the commander in chief and on a great golf course....doesn’t get much better.

We have 4 to 40 guys that show up every day at the local course. We have idiots that will not play with certain individuals they don’t like. I played yesterday with the one guy a few guys will not play with. The first few holes were tough because he is a little annoying, but he settled down and our foursome had an enjoyable round. I find I can always learn something from my playing partners. He followed all the golf rules, which ironically the judgmental players do not. You won’t learn much if you only live in your tiny bubble. 

20 hours ago, Jay28 said:

It's pretty sad when golf has to be mixed with politics.

It's not always political.  I wouldn't have played his courses before he announced his presidency.  I have always thought that the man is a pretty crappy human being and would never knowingly give him my money.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I wouldn't pay to play one of his courses, no. But ill play at them if its a part of a tournament or i get invited. Ive played at trump branded courses in the past.  Haven't really had much of an issue at them aside from the clubhouses being these kind of creepy cult lairs devoted to Trump. 

9 hours ago, boogielicious said:

FWIW, my in laws had their wedding paid for by their employer who owned a number of hotels in Maine and Florida back in the late 40s. So it is not unusual. My MIL was a book keeper and my FIL was the lifeguard.

Back on topic please.

25 minutes ago, krupa said:

It's not always political.  I wouldn't have played his courses before he announced his presidency.  I have always thought that the man is a pretty crappy human being and would never knowingly give him my money.

BACK ON TOPIC