Jump to content
lastings

My Swing (lastings)

60 posts / 5057 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

In the picture my hands look..  far apart, or separated, or not tight..  or something.  Doesn’t feel that way though. 
 

I’d guess there’s an issue there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

15 minutes ago, iacas said:

Pretty weak. I'd likely strengthen it a bit.

Wait..  what? I went from possibly the most ridiculously strong grip on this site to pretty weak?   This effin game, man.  

means I should probably post more.  At some point I’d guess it was right.  
 

anyways..  Left hand or right hand or both is too weak? 

Edited by lastings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

14 minutes ago, lastings said:

In the picture my hands look..  far apart, or separated, or not tight..  or something.  Doesn’t feel that way though. 
 

I’d guess there’s an issue there. 

Do you by any chance practice your grip without a club in your hands and end up using your left thumb as “the club” under the right hand? Because I know a guy that used to do that and that’s how his hands ended up too far apart from each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 minutes ago, billchao said:

Do you by any chance practice your grip without a club in your hands and end up using your left thumb as “the club” under the right hand? Because I know a guy that used to do that and that’s how his hands ended up too far apart from each other.

All the time.   Not practice, per say.  But, you know.  

Ok.  So my wife is on the mood to take pictures..  so.. ?  
 

 

682C00C2-69D6-4DB9-B148-8BBB73C45D2C.jpeg

Left (top) looks pretty strong there, or, no? 

Edited by lastings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 hours ago, lastings said:

All the time.   Not practice, per say.  But, you know.  

Ok.  So my wife is on the mood to take pictures..  so.. ?  
 

 

682C00C2-69D6-4DB9-B148-8BBB73C45D2C.jpeg

Left (top) looks pretty strong there, or, no? 

It would be better to see a full face on so we can see where the V in your right hand is pointing. If it is at your right shoulder, very strong. Mid collar bone, strong, ear, neutral, chin, weak.

Also, get a photo of the bottom to show your interlock or overlap and maybe a side view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11 hours ago, lastings said:

All the time.   Not practice, per say.  But, you know.  

Ok.  So my wife is on the mood to take pictures..  so.. ?  
 

 

682C00C2-69D6-4DB9-B148-8BBB73C45D2C.jpeg

Left (top) looks pretty strong there, or, no? 

Looks like the left is too strong and the right is too weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...