Sign in to follow this  
iacas

Vijay Criticizes St. Andrews

Note: This thread is 5373 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

7 posts / 2023 viewsLast Reply

Vijay, dude, I wanna like you. But I can't if you keep pulling stunts like this . Just shut up, talk about how great it is to play at St. Andrews, and try your hardest. Seriously. Do you realize you come off like a prick when you rub our faces in the fact that you're playing at St. Andrews this week and we're watching you on TV?

C'mon, Vijay. I wanna like you, but you make it so tough.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Putz.

I respect Vijay for his work ethic, which is truly unmatched. I use to really like him, but this getting old. Shut up and play.

I hope he misses the cut...it pains me to say, but I'd rather see Michelle Wie win the Pub Links than Vijay win the Open.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Vijay is a flippin baby. Every time a course actually has a rough, he complains. You know what Vijay, hitting in the rough is supposed to penalize you. Hitting in the bunker isn't supposed to make it easier to make a number. These guys are the best in the world and still shot in double figures under par. It couldn't ahve been THAT bad. Perhaps if Vijay spent more time on driving accuracy instead of distance, he wouldn't have to worry about the rough.

Have to agree. It seems like it is never his fault for his troubles. Reminds me a lot of my kids when they were 7. Can't wait for the Open in 2007 at Carnoustie. Absolutely 3 of the best finishing holes anywhere and I hope he finds the rough on all 3.

I'm tired of Vijay, and I have been since he knocked Annika at Colonial. He's boring without emotion (other than holding his putter up when he makes a big putt - and that hasn't been muh lately).

Note: This thread is 5373 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!