• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I did get my T200 irons in the spring of 2020.  The models shown in the photos are significantly different in appearance from mine.  To be honest, the original models look a little busy, I like the sleeker look on the new T200.  But looks aren't really the important thing, its how they work for you.  Mine work reasonably well.
    • I've played 54 in the past on an unlimited golf package at Boyne in Northern MI.  It's really not that tough, especially if you're not travelling much between courses.  You do however need to do two things.  First you obviously need to get an early start.  Second, you need to catch the courses when they aren't terribly busy.  You aren't going to get in 54 holes with 5+ hour rounds (frankly why would you even want to if that were the case...).   That was all when I was in my 20s and early 30s.  These days, my preference is to just play 18-36 holes and find something else enjoyable/relaxing to do the rest of the time.  
    • DeBoer has pulled that lever one too many times now. Fleury's time in Vegas is over, but shouldn't be. He's always made an occasional stupid mistake, but he makes up for them.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. alkaman
      alkaman
      (37 years old)
    2. magnolia
      magnolia
      (29 years old)
    3. masoshe21
      masoshe21
      (25 years old)
    4. mp33man
      mp33man
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...