Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iacas

NHL 2016-17

Note: This thread is 804 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

225 posts / 17619 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, mcanadiens said:

Hilarious. You do know its Breast Cancer Awareness Month right?

Ha - yep.  But he was the only one aware, and looked too much like a goal lamp for me...who is a particularly tense dude when the opposing team is racking up possession time in our zone.

In all seriousness, certainly no issues wearing pink.  My mom is a breast cancer survivor (faced it last year) and I've worn my pink polo both Thursdays this month (including yesterday, her birthday).  But...let's just get him tickets on the glass next time. ;-)

BamaWade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Not sure if I'll be able to work the time to watch it, but our old, dear friend Pernell Karl will be on the tele tonight with Nashville against Chicago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Fired up like nobody else in America that hockey is back. Hopefully my Rangers can rebound from a bad 2015-2016 season. I like the direction that they're headed in, but there are a lot of concerns. I love Rick Nash and the Rangers need him to produce but I feel like with him on the third line his numbers are going to take a significant downfall. I'd switch him with Vesey frankly; he's been on lines with Stepan and Zucc in the past, and Vesey has some chemistry with Miller and is friends with Hayes; just makes more sense IMO. Need Kreider to have a good year and he looks poised for one (KZB line is gonna be deadly this year).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bostonboy9416 said:

Fired up like nobody else in America that hockey is back. Hopefully my Rangers can rebound from a bad 2015-2016 season. I like the direction that they're headed in, but there are a lot of concerns. I love Rick Nash and the Rangers need him to produce but I feel like with him on the third line his numbers are going to take a significant downfall. I'd switch him with Vesey frankly; he's been on lines with Stepan and Zucc in the past, and Vesey has some chemistry with Miller and is friends with Hayes; just makes more sense IMO. Need Kreider to have a good year and he looks poised for one (KZB line is gonna be deadly this year).

I will be watching the Rags and Blues tonight. My choice over Cubs and Dodgers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Natural Patrick said:

Blues off to a 3-0 start. Nice.

How has Yak looked so far?  Heard he had a rough first game and a great second one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

37 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

How has Yak looked so far?  Heard he had a rough first game and a great second one.

Yeah, to early to base an opinion yet. I think he has looked better than most expected this early. Considering who his new coach is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2016 at 2:47 PM, bostonboy9416 said:

my Rangers

Are you actually allowed to have the word Boston in your name and still like the Rangers? Something like that would figure to keep things lively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nice. Al Montoya shuts out the Pens 4-0. Also, a brace from Desharnais and Radulov gets his first as a Hab.

All the best to Mike Condon, but having a more stable back up for Price is critical for the Canadiens. Now to see what the man himself looks like on Thursday against the Coyotes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 10/17/2016 at 8:08 AM, mcanadiens said:

Are you actually allowed to have the word Boston in your name and still like the Rangers? Something like that would figure to keep things lively.

Parents are New Yorkers so I've been raised a Rangers fan living in Boston (Yankees, Giants, Knicks too); I can't stand the Bruins don't worry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3-1 over Philly. Makes the Habs 5-0-1. Of course, I remember last year's fast start and sudden crash. Can we start the playoffs now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 9/8/2016 at 11:31 AM, mcanadiens said:

Let's see if anyone important gets injured in the World Cup. 

Why u gotta go there @mcanadiens!!? Im a stars fan and everyone got hurt at the world cup, and in practice, and in training camp, and everywhere, and anywhere. Ugh!!! :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 hours ago, stealthhwk said:

Why u gotta go there @mcanadiens!!? Im a stars fan and everyone got hurt at the world cup, and in practice, and in training camp, and everywhere, and anywhere. Ugh!!! :-P

Ha. In case you haven't picked up on it, I'm a very cynical, pessimistic sort of person. Was scared to death that CP wouldn't make it thru the NHL's little international exhibition. 

Sorry about your club's injuries..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

Ha. In case you haven't picked up on it, I'm a very cynical, pessimistic sort of person. Was scared to death that CP wouldn't make it thru the NHL's little international exhibition. 

Sorry about your club's injuries..

Lol! Thanks. Just got word this morning that Spezza is down for the count too! Were practically a minor league team now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Live NHL games are few and far between for the likes of me, but with the Canadiens visiting CBJ on Friday, I got my tickets. Managed $20 on Stubhub.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 11/2/2016 at 10:14 AM, mcanadiens said:

Live NHL games are few and far between for the likes of me, but with the Canadiens visiting CBJ on Friday, I got my tickets. Managed $20 on Stubhub.

 

How did you like that game vs the CBJ?:beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Natural Patrick said:

How did you like that game vs the CBJ?:beer:

Lol. Man am I ever glad I forgot there was a game that night. I remembered just before going to bed and checked the score online. That game was quite literally the definition of a "laugher". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 804 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...