Sign in to follow this  
RLLee

Courses in or around Atlantic City NJ

Note: This thread is 1535 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4 posts / 1094 viewsLast Reply

I've played several.   Blue Heron and Sand Barrens are supposed to be really nice.   I played the latter, but only knew of Blue Heron by repute.  Twisted Dune has a nice reputation and the Seaview courses are supposed to be nice.  I think they used to play the LPGA Shop Rite tourney there.

Sea Oaks is the only other one around there that I played and I loved that.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I had a really nice round at The Links at Brigantine Beach last Thursday. First links course I've played. The course was in outstanding shape with beautifully trimmed fairways and firm greens that were all in great shape. The course is in a neighborhood with houses on either side of some of the fairways which was a bit unnerving at times but thankfully my shots were mostly straight & true. I highly recommend the course if your in A.C. N.J. It's about a 20 minute drive from Ballys. 

Note: This thread is 1535 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Day 353 Warmed up hitting some 8-irons working on takeaway/backswing, and then did a superspeed workout. 
    • I think the season's GHIN periods are good for my portion of western Washington. My home course gets pretty wet (some of my worm burner shots remind me of the Miss Budweiser hydroplane rooster tail from back in the day). Also, there's a lot of plugged balls in the fairway so I'm mostly playing lift, clean and replace. Wouldn't count towards handicap anyway.
    • This. Dude just play golf. If you have a consistent shot shape play it. Don’t think about score too much, stay out of the shit, call “The Zoo”. That kind of stuff. I’m trying to get down to scratch. I don’t add up my score until the end.   
    • 5-iron. 90% of the time it’s the longest iron in my bag. I rarely have more than 8-iron into a green on a par-4, maybe 7-iron if I’m laying back off the tee for some reason. The course I play most of the time doesn’t require more than hybrid off the tee except for a couple longer holes. It’s a short, tight course, with lots of extreme lies (uphill, downhill, and side hill) and forests/creeks/“native areas” to lose balls in (in LSW terms, a lot of black)
    • That’s not what seems to have happened here. I think perhaps your memory is adding things that others don’t know because that’s not what has been typed here. Please go to the top of the page and read what was actually written, then come back tomorrow if you want to clarify whatever point you’re trying to make.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BookBoy
      BookBoy
      (50 years old)
    2. DrakeyDistiller
      DrakeyDistiller
      (58 years old)
    3. Fraser
      Fraser
      (37 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...