IGNORED

Help me find a 7-iron?

murt
Note: This thread is 2715 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What model club was it?  We have lots of guys around here who are very adept at trolling the internet for clubs.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, murt said:

Hey can anyone help me!My 7 iron was stolen last year and I cannot find the same model anywhere.Is there a site anywhere where they sell single clubs?Murt

This will be tough to do. I would call the manufacturer and ask if they can make you another one. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• iacas changed the title to Help me find a 7-iron?
On 10/20/2016 at 4:15 PM, murt said:

Hey can anyone help me!My 7 iron was stolen last year and I cannot find the same model anywhere.Is there a site anywhere where they sell single clubs?Murt

2ndSwing.com. You haven't told us make/model/year/dexterity, but they have over 4200 numbered irons (not counting wedges) in stock for individual sale right now, so the odds are better than most places. I can testify that their prices, delivery and customer service are all excellent, and they very carefully take several high-res photos of every club that comes into their stock to it's easy to see what you're buying.

eBay is my second choice; it's a pretty good aggregator of all the other used sellers out there (even if they have their own site, they'll also often post on eBay for the extra exposure). Delivery and customer service is dependent on the actual seller of course.

Edited by Liko81

tons of good second hand/used club sites. quick google search will have several results. typically you'll pay a premium for an old single club. the SW for my r9 set (~4+ years old now) that I just bought about 6-9 months ago way about ~80 in "fair" condition on those sites. and it's not THAT great of a club... but it's the one I wanted.

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

On 10/20/2016 at 2:15 PM, murt said:

Funny I've lost a couple of my old Taylor Made RAC irons and found near exact replacement on eBay. It might take a little work and getting good at typing in just the right string of descriptors. Not too many, nor too few.

I find this part of golf shopping kind of fun. I hope you come back and tell us the mfg and model.

I use old Taylor Made clubs from eBay and golf shops.

Try ironfinder.com they have a bunch of single irons on their site. They have all the major brands and their customer service is great.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Note: This thread is 2715 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!