IGNORED

Destin, FL golf courses

Joey G
Note: This thread is 2503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 hour ago, TN94z said:

Since the subject was brought up, where do you guys stay in Destin?  We have normally stayed at the Sundestin condos but I always see a place east of there that seems to be on a golf course. What is the best deal for a family of 4 with golf in mind...on the beach with a balcony overlooking the ocean??

We always stay east of Destin on 30A.  My wife loves Seaside (for just us) and WaterSound for the big family shindig.  I Once in a while I'll have a conference at Sandestin and stay there but that is as far west as I've stayed in 20+ years.  

The closest golf course to Sundestin is Indian Bayou and Kelly Plantation is just east of it.  There are condos on or very near Kelly.

• 4 weeks later...
On Mon Dec 19 2016 at 2:06 PM, GolfExecutive said:

Add Regatta Bay to your list.  

You'll take your clubs every time you go once you play down there.  

Missed our spring trip but looking for a tee time on Monday for two...think I want to try Regatta Bay or Emerald Bay first. Any recent condition updates, GolfExec?

:ping:   Ping G30 - Driver       

Ping G Series - 3w & 5w 

Ping G5 - 7w & 5-PW

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52*, 56*, 60*

Ping Sigma 2 Fetch putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!