IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge November 2016

Note: This thread is 1707 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks. She's 14 now. I took her to the cemetery and let her drive the Smart car. I figured anybody she could hit would already be dead. She's been driving carts so long it was totally fine.

Walked 18 today. 17 actually. I got tired of following the "date golfers" and put down a bogey on 18. Shot +10 with no doubles.  P.s. Forgot my Game Golf at home. 

Firstly, Low point control is controlling the low point of the swing so that it is in front of the ball's position (while at address) so that you will have a descending blow on the back of the ball.  

On November 24, 2016 at 9:54 AM, woodzie264 said:

11/24 - grip, stance, slow takeaways, balanced weight shift, low point control with inline impact x 5 mins with 8i. 

Happy Thanksgiving all!

11/25 - swing felt awesome today! Wish I had the opportunity to play...but somehow Black Friday shopping with the wife is deemed to be the more pressing event :-(

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

11/25: Focused on cardiovascular stuff today. Played soccer for two hours. :-)

Then putted in the basement while watching a formerly good goaltender play really crappy hockey behind a team playing equally crappy hockey.

T-day, played football and soccer for two hours. 

Today. Chipping contest on front lawn, with real golf balls and then with whiffle golf balls. Good fun. Hard to hit a draw with a whiffle ball

On November 24, 2016 at 9:54 AM, woodzie264 said:

11/24 - grip, stance, slow takeaways, balanced weight shift, low point control with inline impact x 5 mins with 8i. 

11/27 - ditto. Felt great. Steady head is improving. Look forward to playing again...hopefully one day soon.

I want to earn this award the right way. Do i post everyday starting Dec. 1st about what i did that day , without missing a day? Truth be known, I putt and hit into my net everyday and have for a year and a half. I also do alot of mirror work before bed at night. Its like clockwork so i should be able to get this done. The trick will be posting it everyday. My net is the best thing ever for tempo and rhythm between course sessions. They are cheap and you dont need a whole lot of room. I love that thing.

16 minutes ago, Strat-Pack said:

I want to earn this award the right way. Do i post everyday starting Dec. 1st about what i did that day , without missing a day?

Yes, you have to post every day (see Post #1 for details). 

• Upvote 1

Back home! 20 min. Alternating Sklz swing trainer and driver. Feels like I am swinging inside out and delivering club head to same spot. Gonna hold off on irons until I can find a spot where I will not trash floor.

Will keep at it this week with driver and find out on Sunday if it is inside out or not.

11/28   Part II - Went to range and hit a small bucket with focus on steady head - irons were clicking even able to consistently put slight draw (which is the ball flight I've been working on). Driver was 50/50. Some really awesome drives and some really crappy ones.

20 min Alt. Sklz trainer and driver. Working on inside out and delivering same motion every time. Keeping right arm down to promote body turn

20 min. Alt Sklz and driver. Working on inside out swing

el alemán plays this Sunday. Gonna need for this new swing to work!

Edited by Mico

• iacas unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • iacas locked this topic
  • iacas unlocked this topic
Note: This thread is 1707 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!