IGNORED

What Brand Bag Do You Use?

Bowker
Note: This thread is 5726 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What Brand of Bag Do You Use?

• Titleist
    • PING
    • OGIO
    • NIKE
    • Callaway
    • Mizuno
    • Cleveland
    • Datrek
    • Sun Mountain
    • TaylorMade
    • Wilson
    • MacGregor
    • Great Divider
    • Other

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Callaway warbird hot. I like the separate wood and putter dividers, insulated beverage slot and it's very stable when on the stand.

Me too! plus you gotta love the magnetic ball pocket!

"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

I have an all black Bennington cart bag. It has a 9 circular insert inside that has individual slots for your irons. It goes from high to low, so your 3 iron goes in the longest slot etc. It also has three compartments in the middle for woods, & a tube on each side. I put my putter in one, and a hybrid in the other. I think the model was called the "Quiet Organizer". I've had many compliments about it.

The Bag...
TaylorMade RBZ HL Matrix Ozik Flex M
TaylorMade RBZ 3 HL 
Cobra Baffler DWS 2/R 18° Aldila NV-HL65 S
Cleveland Halo 3i 22°

Ping G2 steel 5HL,6,7,8,9 & PW 

Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 54,56 & 60° or Nike SV Tour 50°

Yes! Sophia blade

a nike sasquatch bag, after my taylor made bag broke :(

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5*
3W: r7 Draw 15*
2H: Slingshot Hybrid 17*
7W: Launcher Sport 22*
Irons: Launcher 5-PWGW: X-Tour 50*SW: SV Tour 56*Putter: Sabertooth 34"Ball: TaylorMade TP LD Red

I normally use my Cleveland 10.5 Staff bag. It's the White, Black and Gold colors from 3-4 years ago. I bought it new last spring on sale.

When I go light weight, I use a black Titleist stand bag I picked up at Goodwill for $5.00 that was in perfect condition, except for a broken leg. I replaced the tube legs with solid Aluminum and polished them. Great bag.

In My Bag: 10.5 Staff (cart) - (stand)

Driver - FT-i - (11 degree Speeder)

3 wood - Sasquatch - (Diamana)5 wood - Big Bertha - (Steel)4 hybrid - Rescue Mid clone - (Irod)Irons - DCI 822OS - (Graphite)Wedges - CG10 and CG11 Black PearlPutter - Heavy...

A brand new Ogio Vaporlite Garnet/Fire

Hibore XLS 10.5º Yellow Reg
909F3 13º Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Reg
Big Bertha 17º Reg
585.H 21º Graphite 4175 Reg
804.OS 4-9 Graphite 3975 Reg Vokey Spin Milled 48.06 54.14 60.10 Tess G2 35" ProV1XHome course: Ria de Vigo Golf Vigo (SPAIN)

Ogio Grom. I love the spring loaded ball pocket as long as it doesn't get over filled. The Woode system for organizing your woods up the side of the bag instead of at the top is cool. There is a a rubber strap at the top by the stand that keeps it from tipping and twisting on the cart. My only complaint is the umbrella holder. It is a loop at the bottom that doesn't hold the umbrella very well. When you set it down the tip will hit the ground and push it up. I had my umbrella fall out on the course last year. Thankfully someone turned it in.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I love my new Ogio Vision SS stand bag! It's got everything you could imagine, especially for the walkers out there!

Good luck,
Ryan
ogio.gif Vision SS Bag:
cleveland.gif Launcher DST 10.5*  taylormade.gif R9 16.5* 4W
taylormade.gif Rescue Dual 19*  taylormade.gif Burner 2.0 4-PW
vokey.gif 250.08, Spin Milled 54.10, and 58.08
yesgolf.gif Callie  bridgestone.gif B330

Sorta changing the topic....

I bought my first 'cart bag' as I figured most courses require carts....having 'carrying' and 'stand' bags...with double sling ogios.

When I carry the 'cart bag' to around before the round....I am finding them to be easier to carry around than the 'carrying' or 'stand' bags. More balanced.

What is everyone's experience?

I have a Nike stand bag that I bought when Nike first came out with their golf club line. Bought a Callaway a little later but went back to the Nike because it was lighter. Might get a new bag this year, probably will look at Ogio, Ping, Cobra ( brand of irons I use). Used to have a Datrek Cart bag and loved it until I went to the driving range or would walk. Ever since then I have always used a stand bag.

"I'm a scratch golfer, I hit the ball and scratch my head wondering where it went."

Clubs in my Ogio stand bag
Callaway FT-9 i-mix 10* Fubuki Shaft R flex
Cobra Baffler 3 Hybrid Steel S flex shaft

Callaway Diablo 4H R flex graphite shaft

X Tour 5-PW Project X S flex Shafts

Cleveland: CG10 56 SW

Cleveland 60 LW

Futura Phantom 34" Putter

Tri-Bag (

Interesting concept. It would be nice for me on the days where my back doesn't like me carrying a bag.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Tri-Bag (

I just played at a club that offered renting these. I didn't rent it but it looked pretty interesting.

In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

I just got rid of my Callaway XTT Xtra-Lite. I just wasn't happy with the strap system and only having 3 full length dividers sucked because I'm fanatical about keeping my grips clean and slightly tacky and they would always stick together and get tangled. I replaced it with a Callaway Warbird Hot. I love the divider system and the bag only weighs a pound or so more than my XTT.

What's in my orange Callaway Warbird Hot:

Maltby CT250 11.5° - SK Fiber Pure Energy s-flex
Maltby CT250 18° - SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 s-flex
Taylor Made RAC OS2 3-PW - True Temper r-flexTitleist Vokey Satin 252.08 (bent to 49°) & Satin SM54.10Yes! Tiffany (center shafted)Top Flite D2 Feel...

Adidas Ascend Stand Bag
In My Bridgestone Stand Bag:

Driver: TM r7 425 TP (8.5*) Stiff
Wood: TM Ti 5 Wood (18*) Stiff
Irons: TM r7 TP Irons (3-PW) RegularGW LW: TM rac Satin TPs ( 52* 56* 60*)Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider Balls: Bridgestone B330s

Ogio. The best $40 carry bag I've ever bought. I used to buy Ping Hoofers. Compared to this Ogio, the Ping feels like an anvil.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

Note: This thread is 5726 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!