IGNORED

Tittle X - Affordable Golf Simulator/Trainer

iacas
Note: This thread is 1217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Tittle X: The World’s First Ultra Affordable Golf Simulator

Hello, 

We are Team Tittle and launched Kicktstarter Campaign lately.

Tittle X is the World’s First Ultra Affordable Golf Simulator. Now we are doing with Trugolf/E6Golf in the US. They are amazing! And we are looking for some way to exposure our product in the world but don’t know well. Could you please help us? 

- Press release: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/ulike-creative-to-launch-kickstarter-campaign-for-tittle-x-the-worlds-first-ultra-affordable-golf-simulator-738846.htm
- Kickstarter: http://bit.ly/TittleGolfSimulator

Should you have any question, please let us know at any time.

Thank you. 

The Tittle is an existing product that you can find here: http://www.ti-ttle.com .

img_app.png

d73116b0b0679f4aaadb86ed66baa6d3_origina8886d67d57f3c259ea59673e2b193a90_origina

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Interesting. 

I just backed them. If nothing else, it'll be better than Wii golf and the price was right. I got the swing stick too as I don't have the height to swing a club indoors. I can use it with a tethered ball in the back yard come summertime. 

I'll report back my impressions when I get it. 

Assuming it gets made. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

Interesting. 

I just backed them. If nothing else, it'll be better than Wii golf and the price was right. I got the swing stick too as I don't have the height to swing a club indoors. I can use it with a tethered ball in the back yard come summertime. 

I'll report back my impressions when I get it. 

Assuming it gets made. 

I think the odds are pretty good.

The Tittle is an existing product. They're planning to ship in December 2016. I think this is one of the safer crowdfunding things you could choose to back… ;-)

I'm excited to get mine. It'll be interesting to play during the winter with @NatalieB.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hopefully using the swing stick instead of a real club and ball won't lead to issues in my real swing. That's the only concern I have. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I'm 50/50 on this.  I want something realistic and cheap that measures what I want and can produce a simulation of flight.  But, I question what this product can actually measure.  If you can swing with this without hitting a ball, how does it know off-center hits or spin or other factors that come from the moment of contact with a ball?  And then produce a would-be flight of said ball?  BUT it's only $70...

• Upvote 1

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

3 hours ago, phillyk said:

I'm 50/50 on this.  I want something realistic and cheap that measures what I want and can produce a simulation of flight.  But, I question what this product can actually measure.  If you can swing with this without hitting a ball, how does it know off-center hits or spin or other factors that come from the moment of contact with a ball?  And then produce a would-be flight of said ball?  BUT it's only $70...

I guess it comes down to how accurate the device is and what parameters it can measure simultaneously.

The promo video made a good point about hitting into a net where your only feedback is the feel of the strike. Combine with an inexpensive swing aid like this and the practice session becomes a bit more useful.

Now if you could somehow 'tare' the unit to a fixed intended target line for your typical range or backyard/garage net session then you might even be able to get some rough face/path/AoA info? Even if it's not super precise that could be helpful info. 

Edited by natureboy

Kevin

In for 1 premium pack, thanks for the share. I was looking for some type of simulator with some data to work with practicing in the backyard with net.

I'll be interested to see how accurate it will be, either way, will be cool to play some winter golf!

WITB: Titleist 975D, Mizuno T-Zoid Pro 5i,7i,9i, Mizuno Black Ox Raw 56* SW, Ping Anser 3 lives in a TourTrek Sunday Carry Bag

7 hours ago, natureboy said:

I guess it comes down to how accurate the device is and what parameters it can measure simultaneously.

The promo video made a good point about hitting into a net where your only feedback is the feel of the strike. Combine with an inexpensive swing aid like this and the practice session becomes a bit more useful.

Now if you could somehow 'tare' the unit to a fixed intended target line for your typical range or backyard/garage net session then you might even be able to get some rough face/path/AoA info? Even if it's not super precise that could be helpful info. 

I'm a little wary of hitting balls with it. they seem to be pretty wary of coming out with a definitive YES, YOU CAN HIT BALLS WITH IT statement. At least, as far as I've seen. For now, I setting my expectations at "way better than a Wii".  If I can actually hit balls into a net, I'll be super happy. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Another question I have, and I've sent these queries in to Ti.ttle, is, can I use the putter cradle as a regular cradle with an iron or wood, or is it only for the putter. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.

48 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

I'm a little wary of hitting balls with it. they seem to be pretty wary of coming out with a definitive YES, YOU CAN HIT BALLS WITH IT statement. At least, as far as I've seen. For now, I setting my expectations at "way better than a Wii".  If I can actually hit balls into a net, I'll be super happy. 

36 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

Another question I have, and I've sent these queries in to Ti.ttle, is, can I use the putter cradle as a regular cradle with an iron or wood, or is it only for the putter. 

FYI - just got this reply:

image.png

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Would definitely be interesting to see how its results stack up against an actual launch monitor. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

9 minutes ago, jamo said:

Would definitely be interesting to see how its results stack up against an actual launch monitor. 

The Sim place near me uses e6 TrueGolf simulators. I'll see about playing the sim with the tittle on my club and compare the results. 

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.

29 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

The Sim place near me uses e6 TrueGolf simulators. I'll see about playing the sim with the tittle on my club and compare the results. 

I think another good way to compare results would be to hit balls on the range with tittle.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

5 minutes ago, phillyk said:

I think another good way to compare results would be to hit balls on the range with tittle.

That'll have to wait many months...

Yours in earnest, Jason.

7 hours ago, Ernest Jones said:

So it's definitely for hitting full shots too, yes? What was the bit about the 'cradle'?

Another algorithm you'd think it would be capable of that might be helpful for a practice session (at least for someone of my HCP) would be to identify a range of likely deceleration profiles such that you could identify if a strike was ball-turf or turf-ball.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

FYI

You can now get cradles for all your clubs (original packages just came with 2 - one for an iron and one for a putter) by upping your existing pledge by $29. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 1217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!