• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I just saw the ad. Obviously BDC is into it, but is this a bit gimmicky or is it a legitimately innovative idea that should really make a difference? SIK GOLF | Change the Way You Roll™ Change the Way You Roll. Get to true roll faster than any putter on Tour with patented DLT...  
    • Hey I am sloooow learner.  Just take a towel, lay it right up to the ball and of course going behind it? Right?  Then it should be really clear if I am hitting it fat or not.
    • It's the same idea as a towel behind the ball. You'll know if you hit the polycarbonate.
    • I like the tape behind the ball idea.  I will be using that on Wednesday as that is my next day with irons.  Tomorrow I am focusing on 5 Wood and Driver.  Can you show a picture of this?  Having a hard time visualizing it.
    • Day 7 Gold Flex warm up, starting off with more this Monday compared to last Monday.  Will be building as the week goes on with Friday max out. Used my 52* & PW exclusively today.  Hit 35 1/4 to 1/2 shots.  Really felt I needed to work on this as it was a major weak spot for me in 2020. Finished up with 5 full swings with each club Kept focus on 60/60/100 for all as well as straight soft trail arm Did not flip my wrists once 😎
  • Today's Birthdays

1. casamarina
      casamarina
      (64 years old)
    2. Coach crabb
      Coach crabb
      (54 years old)
    3. jaxxes
      jaxxes
      (30 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...