• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I am lazy; let the other player drive.
    • Phil Mickelson denies helping gambler Billy Walters get commuted sentence from Donald Trump Donald Trump's White House said that Phil Mickelson was one of several who sponsored the move to commute Billy Walters' sentence. Maybe coming back to bite at him a little. He was named, along with Harmon, Feherty, and peter jacobsen as those who vouched for Walters for his release on the former president’s last day. His lawyer denied everything. 
    • I'm not sure you picked up on the sarcasm in my post? Sorry about that. Maybe I should have made it more clear that my post was in jest. 
    • Day 18 - Blast putting work x 20 mins this morning. Definitely seeing improvements in my ability to adapt to speed of surfaces with the varying length of pendulums AND my consistency of length of putt/pace is improving within the subcategories of varying lengths of the pendulums. 
    • 100% agree I read somewhere that women comprise a much larger % of consumer purchases (those here in marketing please set me straight if I'm wrong), if the women out there were bigger consumers of the LPGA in its various facets, I think they could/would match the men...because I do agree it's simple business.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. csarge
      csarge
      (25 years old)
    2. ecrugger
      ecrugger
      (41 years old)
    3. Fairway_CY
      Fairway_CY
      (42 years old)
    4. paperclip
      paperclip
      (59 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...