IGNORED

Ashworth's Winter Sale - BIG Savings

iacas
Note: This thread is 2674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

I wanted to alert members here to some really big sales happening at Ashworth.

These deals and savings may seem like they're ridiculous, too good to be true, but… no. I've already placed a purchase and the savings are real (and ridiculous in the best sense of the word!).

AW_30PctOff_Affiliate_300x250_v1.jpgGreen Monday - Today, 12/12 Only

50% off Sale + an additional 30% off sale with the code "SAVEBIG". Plus Free Shipping! Offer ends 12/12.

http://ashworthgolf.com/ashworth-sale/?&CID=us:aw:affiliate:green-Monday-16

I'll update the thread with new deals as they become available!

Post here with the deals you've gotten - what you've bought. But act fast! With Ashworth clothing going for next to nothing, I expect it will go quickly.

Thanks!

Update: For 12/13 to 12/15, please see this post:

Update 2: For 12/16 through December 23, please see this post:

Update 3: For December 24 through January 3:

Enjoy!

• Upvote 4

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I just spent $172.41 (including tax, with free shipping) and got nine separate items. I saved over $620.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I just bought 5 items, spent $106 and saved $368.

3 Shorts

Rain Jacket 

Wind Half Zip Pullover

Thanks for the tip @iacas  :beer:

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Thanks @iacas, this is a great sale.

Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 9.22.11 AM.png

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

Some items are already in limited availability (sizes). The shoes, for example, were available in seven or eight sizes earlier today, and are now down to only being available in sizes 7 and 8 in some cases. :-)

Get on the deals quickly or your sizes may be gone!

just got my order in, thanks for the head's up!

Matt          My Swing

:ping: G425 Max Driver

Sub 70 3 wood, 3 hybrid and 5-p 639CB

Edison wedges 51, 55, 59

Sub 70 004 Mallet

39 minutes ago, iacas said:

Some items are already in limited availability (sizes). The shoes, for example, were available in seven or eight sizes earlier today, and are now down to only being available in sizes 7 and 8 in some cases. :-)

Get on the deals quickly or your sizes may be gone!

Yeah, that's why I bought immediately. It's basically 65% off, plus the free shipping. There's not going to be much left over eod I'm guessing. 

I'm not too knowledgable on clothing brands. Is Ashworth good quality? I'm guessing it is, have never bought anything Ashworth before.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I'm not too knowledgable on clothing brands. Is Ashworth good quality? I'm guessing it is, have never bought anything Ashworth before.

I have a number of Ashworth clothes. They're great. The shirts in particular - I can't say I've tried their pants. I got two pair just to check out. For about $18 or whatever they cost for $79 pants… I can't go wrong.

I even got a pair of white… (my college team likes to wear white pants/shorts sometimes…). We'll see.

But the shirts are great, for sure.

I bought 3 shirts, 1 pants, and 1 sweater for 87.75. Thats a steal. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Kalnoky said:

Wow thank you...

What'd you get?

Wow, this is awesome. Thanks for the heads up! Got a pair of shorts, pants, and a sweater for $60.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

I've been wearing Ashworth Kingston shoes for a while.  For me, they're really comfortable.  I like that they have replaceable spikes, and that they're waterproof.  A steal if you can find them in your size.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

16 minutes ago, iacas said:

What'd you get?

I got my first pair of golf pants.. Navy Blue. I've always played in IZOD shorts.. This should be fun!

Thanks for posting. Picked up a Rain jacket and a couple of pullovers for $90!

“You don't have the game you played last year or last week. You only have today's game. It may be far from your best, but that's all you've got. Harden your heart and make the best of it.”

~ Walter Hagen

Thanks for the heads up Erik.  Spent $100 on a handful of shirts and sweaters.  Needed to restock a bit and this was a perfect opportunity.  I've always liked Ashworth's line of clothing.

Things are going fast.  One shirt I had in my cart went out of stock a couple minutes before checking out.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, NCGolfer said:

Things are going fast.  One shirt I had in my cart went out of stock a couple minutes before checking out.

Yeah, at these prices… you've gotta have some nimble fingers.

Note: This thread is 2674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!