IGNORED

TST 2017 Fantasy Golf

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 2310 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks a lot, Kaufman, ya ****ing dick. 

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 MCs on my roster! I was as high as 8th place at one point this season. Sinking like a stone now...

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Arrrgh! I've got Ricky on the bench and DJ playing and he's stinking it up! I've also got Rahm playing and Sergio on the bench!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Ugh right now I have 2 out of 8 players (none under par) inside the cutline and today the 8 combined to shoot +25 (+13 for my "A" players Rory & JD)

Looking at my worst showing of the year.

Edited by Wally Fairway

Players play, tough players win!

Tough friggin' round.  I scrapped together a measly 18 points and still moved up a spot. WTF?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

12 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Ugh right now I have 2 out of 8 players (none under par) inside the cutline and today the 8 combined to shoot +25 (+13 for my "A" players Rory & JD)

Looking at my worst showing of the year.

Yep.  Same problem

A: DJ / Jason Day

B: Rose / Maysuyama / Kisner / Chappell

C: Rahm / Kaymer

So I might have two guys who make the cut.  We'll see. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Both of my "A" players missed the cut, with a total of 8 points for the event
Both of my "C" players missed the cut, with a total of 4 points.
Combined scores for my A & C players is +35 - of course part of that is that picked Wesley Bryan who managed to finish +15, better than 1 player.

Yup @Wally Fairway ... my A combined for 4 points.  DJ and Jason Day.  C was Rahm both days for 4 points, but at least Kaymer made the cut.  Wish I'd started him for those days. 

B gave me 30 points ... but 22 of those were Hideki Matsuyama, who made the cut and earned himself a spot on my roster for the weekend.  The other spot was Rose, and he'll be replaced with Kevin Kisner this weekend.  Or Kevin Chappell.  Probably Kisner.  I like Chappell though, no offense to Kisner.  :-/ 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Ricky on the bench Thursday. Hideki on the bench Friday. :doh:

Scott

My Swing Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Positions after 2 of the 3 segments:

sand.png

Still hanging on at the top, but SneadSquat right on my tail :-\

That baby looks a bit small, but if you click on the table it gets bigger (slightly!)

5 hours ago, Toffeelover said:

Positions after 2 of the 3 segments:

sand.png

Still hanging on at the top, but SneadSquat right on my tail :-\

That baby looks a bit small, but if you click on the table it gets bigger (slightly!)

I'm in 13th, which is my favorite number. 

Scott

My Swing Thread

Stupid holiday week - forgot to set my lineup.
Just realized it too late & my roster includes 5 guys not entered :~( {homer simpson - Doh! }

Got up early, but the change deadline was 5AM today!

Scott

My Swing Thread

No points yesterday!  Normally a handful of 71s and 72s would be worth something ... but no, some showoff had to shoot a 61. :-)  

-- Michael | My swing! 

All four of my B-listers MC'd.  How about them apples?

One of my A and C survived.  At least I don't have to change the lineup tomorrow evening. :-) 

-- Michael | My swing! 

On 7/11/2017 at 1:42 PM, Warren Zevon said:

Wow,  choosing the A list players for this week is going to be tough.  

A combined 3 top-tens and 47 MCs? Sounds awesome!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Note: This thread is 2310 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!